MNF Colts @ Jets

Gen X Jet

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Beerfish said:

The thing is that the Colts are yet another team we should be able to beat if you do a few simple things.  Do NOT let Hilton kill you, have our all world dline crush a weak oline and harass Luck all game. 

Instead Hilton will run wild, luck will have time and some guy named Jack Doyle will score two tds and get about 3 crucial 3rd down conversions.

Sounds about right.

My son just said a friend of his called and knows a guy selling 4- 40 yard line LL row 3 behind the Jets bench for $25 a ticket includes a green parking pass must by all 4. 

Asked me if he thinks we should go (we always of 1 home a game a year even thought I told him Bowles and Fitz there I'm a no go) . Hmmmmm

I could bring signs and banners to FIRE BOWLES 

I could harass the hell out of the players including Fitzsucktrick...

Should I go? 

10 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

My son just said a friend of his called and knows a guy selling 4- 40 yard line LL row 3 behind the Jets bench for $25 a ticket includes a green parking pass must by all 4. 

Asked me if he thinks we should go (we always of 1 home a game a year even thought I told him Bowles and Fitz there I'm a no go) . Hmmmmm

I could bring signs and banners to FIRE BOWLES 

I could harass the hell out of the players including Fitzsucktrick...

Should I go? 

Go :-)

Tickets start at five bucks. But forecast is for cold weather and possible rain. No decision yet on whether Andrew Luck will play. I didn't think that Tolzien looked that bad last week until later in the game when things started to go south. That's when picks happen playing from behind does that. Did Fitz learn his lesson on tossing up casual balls in the red zone.Which is my main gripe with him this year.  If so we have a good chance to win. I say we win 24-20.

46 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

Tickets start at five bucks. But forecast is for cold weather and possible rain. No decision yet on whether Andrew Luck will play. I didn't think that Tolzien looked that bad last week until later in the game when things started to go south. That's when picks happen playing from behind does that. Did Fitz learn his lesson on tossing up casual balls in the red zone.Which is my main gripe with him this year.  If so we have a good chance to win. I say we win 24-20.

Colts are soft. Jets will win this one at home. Fitz does decent against sh*t defenses, Colts D is a lot worse than the Pats.

4 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Colts are soft. Jets will win this one at home. Fitz does decent against sh*t defenses, Colts D is a lot worse than the Pats.

Main problem I see is that the Colts are still fighting for a playoff berth, lots of our guys have already shut it down.  All I needed to hear was Revis is now backing away from tackling.  We're going to lose big on Monday night.

3 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Main problem I see is that the Colts are still fighting for a playoff berth, lots of our guys have already shut it down.  All I needed to hear was Revis is now backing away from tackling.  We're going to lose big on Monday night.

I don't think so, Sunday 1:00PM game yea, MNF with their peers watching, Jets last stand for veterans on Monday.

2 hours ago, bealeb319 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if they held luck out on this game he is coming off an injury and we had what 7 sacks on him last season?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Luck is playing and gets sacked or hit hard in every game because the O line sucks.  However, the jets pass D sucks and the colts have no running game so I dont see Andrew hanging onto the ball too long or trying to run much. The Jets have nothing to play for except draft spots.  Go Packers!!!!

Just now, UpstateJetsGuru said:

C'mon Joewilly...break down and show your support for this team. Stand behind coach Bowles and hoot and howl for #14. It may turn into a cathartic experience for you.

You take care of that for me. I will be watching from home. Where the seat is free the beer is free and there are no lines to the bathroom. 

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

You take care of that for me. I will be watching from home. Where the seat is free the beer is free and there are no lines to the bathroom. 

The key is...you will be watching ?. Looking forward to your unbiased post game analysis as always. How many brewskies would you say you typically slurp down during a Jets game?

49 minutes ago, UpstateJetsGuru said:

The key is...you will be watching ?. Looking forward to your unbiased post game analysis as always. How many brewskies would you say you typically slurp down during a Jets game?

Depends its Monday night so maybe 4-5 but does alcohol really change the truth or does it just exploit it better.

Archived