If Dak Prescott were a Jet

FloridaJetsFan

If Dak were a Jet he would be 3rd string and not even playing. That's how bad this coaching staff is. Dont forget he would be playing behind the Jets O-line. That is light years away from the line Dallas has. Bowles would probably have him returning punts.

Here we go. Let's play this game. Nevermind the cowboys OL is full of young 1st round picks and a 21 yr old top 5 RB. Seems people were using that as an excuse for Sanchez early success.  "He had a great OL and top running game".  

13 minutes ago, C Mart said:

Here we go. Let's play this game. Nevermind the cowboys OL is full of young 1st round picks and a 21 yr old top 5 RB. Seems people were using that as an excuse for Sanchez early success.  "He had a great OL and top running game".  

I think everyone understands that but if you have watched this kid play, you have to be impressed with 1. his poise and 2. His arm and accuracy. 3. His mobility. He has made some absolutely gorgeous throws, often on the run.  He has a tremendous advantage playing with that OL and with Elliot but this kid looks like he is going to be special. 

14 minutes ago, C Mart said:

Except Dak is actually good while Sanchez was horrible.

1 minute ago, southparkcpa said:

If Romo were never hurt..... he'd be on the bench.  

Im very happy for the Cowboys. WHy?

it shows that one draft can make a real  difference .  

One draft?  They been building that o line. Only time will tell but I believe almost any decent QB would have success on that team this year. I've watched a couple games and Dak has all day 

1 minute ago, Anthony Jet said:

One draft?  They been building that o line. Only time will tell but I believe almost any decent QB would have success on that team this year. I've watched a couple games and Dak has all day 

I agree.  Dak can basically do 25 jumping jacks or run a marathon with the time he has lol.  I give the kid credit but he definetly gets a huge amount of support

1 minute ago, Anthony Jet said:

One draft made a difference... of course they have other players.  A difference as defined in a difference.  I knew someone would read it quickly and say what you said.

Dak Prescott has presence.  I disagree with you. he has something that many young QBs don't have.  MArk Sanchez would not be  in that situation, nor would Romo.  

Just now, Jets723 said:

I agree.  Dak can basically do 25 jumping jacks or run a marathon with the time he has lol.  I give the kid credit but he definetly gets a huge amount of support

Definitely give him credit kid has taken his opportunity and ran with it but we've seen this before from QBs let's see what happens 

Just now, southparkcpa said:

One draft made a difference... of course they have other players.  A difference as defined in a difference.  I knew someone would read it quickly and say what you said.

Dak Prescott has presence.  I disagree with you. he has something that many young QBs don't have.  MArk Sanchez would not be  in that situation, nor would Romo.  

Romo def has the team in first place maybe not as great of a record because they don't lean on Elliot as much but Dak is not carrying the team on his back, he is doing his share and is one of the reasons not the reason they are where they are

Just now, CrazyCarl40 said:

If Dak were a Jet, at least at this point he'd be considered able to take over for Fitz. Jets are stuck with a guy too shell shocked from college to even be dressed on a Sunday. 

Well Carl then Macc should be fired here and now for failing to deal with that problem. 

12 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

If Dak were a Jet, at least at this point he'd be considered able to take over for Fitz. Jets are stuck with a guy too shell shocked from college to even be dressed on a Sunday. 

*whose team has drastically improved since his departure.

Archived