Some Great Holiday Gift Deals For The Jets Fan In Your Life

RutgersJetFan

Hit up a bunch of Cyber Monday sales yesterday and thought I'd share some good deals I came across. I won't clutter this post with the links, but know they're all up on Fanatics and Fansedge under the sale tab:

https://www.fansedge.com/new-york-jets-merchandise/o-25+t-3440?os=1

First, if you're a new parent, for $12.99 there's this onesie that will bring nothing but good fortune to your newborn tot:

Nike Tim Tebow New York Jets Newborn Game Romper Jersey - Green

Now maybe you want twice the luck brought to your kid. Maybe you want to switch things up for your young lad, or lady. Fear not, good friends. For the same price you can also procure a matching, equally relevant onesie:

Nike Mark Sanchez New York Jets Newborn Game Romper Jersey - Green

I know what you're saying, those are the most insane deals I've ever seen RJF. But, just wait, if you're looking to spice things up in the bedroom, there's this toothsome garb for the lucky lady in your life, all for the most reasonable levy of $54.99:

Nike Michael Vick New York Jets Women's Game Jersey

Alright. I get it. The divorce rate is 50% dude, she's gone and you're stuck with this ungrateful 10-year-old who hates you for making him root for this franchise. And to that I say, put this one under the Christmas tree for him, for $29.99 this youth jersey will most certainly buy his love:

Nike Stephen Hill New York Jets Youth Green Team Color Game Jersey

Or maybe you want to set him up with a role model, maybe at least just for the holidays? No problem, for $19.99 you're covered.

Nike Santonio Holmes New York Jets Youth Game Jersey - White

I know, I know, NOW you're thinking: What about me RJF? What's Santa got in store for the Big Kahuna? Fear not, good friend, for $19.99, all your wildest dreams are about to come true:

Nike LaRon Landry New York Jets Youth Game Jersey - Green

And if you're feeling really saucy and want to splurge on yourself, you can step your game up to $59.99 and give yourself one heck of a holiday treat:

Nike Chris Johnson New York Jets Green Game Jersey

Alright, that's about it. Hope this helps and if any of you give these as gifts let me know how things went!

Archived