GREAT NEWS!!!!! AHEAD OF SCHEDULE!!!!

Gas2No99

44 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Geno Smith was declared the future of this franchise, given the starting job immediately, and wasted the last 4 seasons by making bad decisions and busting.  He's lazy, doesn't work hard, doesn't care, is no leader, blogs against the team, basically stole our money.

Ryan Fitzpatrick tries harder than any other Jet on the field, cares deeply, and is a major team leader.  For a guy with half the physical tools of Geno Bust he outworks him and that's why he has our admiration and Jaw Boy has nothing but our disdain.

SAR I

Sanchez could not start because of a Rex Ryan decision to have him play in the second half of a PS game. Geno was not given the job. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Blame management for the clowns they trotted out on the field for Geno Smith to throw the ball to, last time i checked none of them are still in the NFL. 

Blame management for the entire situation not the players. 

Blame management for the head coach they chose to lead this team. 

Blame management and Rayan Fitzpatrick we are 3-8 in last place and your season tickets aren't worth all that much. 

Here's hoping your Holiday trinket from the NY Jets is a Ryan Fitzpatrick bobble head. 

joewilly12 

Receivers:  The WR's Geno Choke threw to all game at Oakland last year set Jets records for TD's in a year.

Management:  They chose him in the draft, they paid him millions, can't think of any more support a dumpster fire like Geno Suck could have gotten.

Head Coach:  He won 4 playoff games in 2 seasons with a quarterback (I'm told) that was far less talented than Geno Bust.

Fitzpatrick:  He's only on the team because Geno Dickpic couldn't win the job from him.  Twice.

Bobble Head:  You for believing in Geno Myhero way, way, way too long.

SAR I

7 minutes ago, Jetdawgg said:

Futz trolls the team on the post game pressers for $12MM USD. Go figure

Ryan Fitzpatrick played better in 4 games last year than Geno Bust did in all 30 of his starts combined.

5 minutes ago, Jetdawgg said:

Sanchez could not start because of a Rex Ryan decision to have him play in the second half of a PS game. Geno was not given the job. 

Sure, LOL.  How about putting a quarterback in to the 4th quarter of a preseason game is the sure-fire signal that he's not going to be your week one starter.

4 minutes ago, Jetdawgg said:

This from the QB expert that said resign Futz. SMH

Resigning Ryan Fitzpatrick was only a good move because Geno Glassjaw is no good.  Think about what you're saying-  Fitzpatrick is a journeyman bum on his 6th team in 11 years and Dickpick couldn't beat him out.  Twice.  LOL.

SAR I

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Cant the man rehab in peace?   Why the hate what has he done so bad to this organization?  

Fitzpatrick has us in last place hell and he doesn't get all this hate. 

REALLY?!?! EUGene?!?!?!?

WOW - redefining the bar for retardation. I'm not talking about disabled people here, I'm talking about a brain SOOOOOO slow that it's unable to make a cogent thought. We know the answer to whether there is a full mental capacity, but BLIND now as well? Did you NOT SEE the 2014 season?

4 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Ryan Fitzpatrick played better in 4 games last year than Geno Bust did in all 30 of his starts combined.

Sure, LOL.  How about putting a quarterback in to the 4th quarter of a preseason game is the sure-fire signal that he's not going to be your week one starter.

Resigning Ryan Fitzpatrick was only a good move because Geno Glassjaw is no good.  Think about what you're saying-  Fitzpatrick is a journeyman bum on his 6th team in 11 years and Dickpick couldn't beat him out.  Twice.  LOL.

SAR I

Do you actually believe what you post here?

Futz was throwing to professional WR's. At least until he met up with KC. Then he started hitting DB's on a regular.

Rex Ryan mismanaged the offense every chance he got.

Signing Futz for $12MM USD is only good if you work for the government. There is no profit involved if you lose money on it. I never heard of a franchise signing such a poor quality QB that missed all of the OTA's and was not ready for TC. That signing is indefensible. The Jets could have got that for much less out of Geno. His failure at that point would have made it much easier to go with the newer QB's. Also the cap space would be better and we would not have carried 4 QB's. 

The Jets would be building for the future already. Thanks to the chorus line we are stuck and now the cheer leaders in the stands and on the web are calling for the coaches head. Go figure.

58 minutes ago, Jetdawgg said:

Futz trolls the team on the post game pressers for $12MM USD. Go figure

That's the going rate when you name him the starter.  Also, I don't think you know what trolling is.

Just a few more weeks before Geno is gone and the Jets address Fitz's standing on the team moving forward.

Can't wait.

5 minutes ago, AFJF said:

That's the going rate when you name him the starter.  Also, I don't think you know what trolling is.

Just a few more weeks before Geno is gone and the Jets address Fitz's standing on the team moving forward.

Can't wait.

Going rate? Geno was on his rookie contract. We can lose for a lot less.  Futz should never step foot on this team as a NYJ ever again. Futz is the worst of all when it came to trolling the Jets. He trashed the whole team and the coaches in that Presser.

If this coaching staff stays intact, it would make Geno an attractive bargain for the Jets to re-sign him. He knows the system. He is coming off of an injury so he would come cheaply (the Jets have to account for the dead money (Futz/Revis) somehow). Also he would not take snaps from the younger QB's as they prepare for the starting position next season. 

At worst he can be the bridge starter until Hack is ready or the Jets draft another QB if he is not. This franchise needs to stop running on emotions.

Just now, Jetdawgg said:

Going rate? Geno was on his rookie contract. We can lose for a lot less.  Futz should never step foot on this team as a NYJ ever again. Futz is the worst of all when it came to trolling the Jets. He trashed the whole team and the coaches in that Presser.

If this coaching staff stays intact, it would make Geno an attractive bargain for the Jets to re-sign him. He knows the system. He is coming off of an injury so he would come cheaply (the Jets have to account for the dead money (Futz/Revis) somehow). Also he would not take snaps from the younger QB's as they prepare for the starting position next season. 

At worst he can be the bridge starter until Hack is ready or the Jets draft another QB if he is not. This franchise needs to stop running on emotions.

Going rate for a veteran starting quarterback which is what Fitz was.  Check the salaries of every veteran starting QB in the NFL and see how many make more than Fitz.  He didn't trash anyone, he whined about them benching him, which is exactly what they should have done.  He wasn't tweeting out sad faces and asking people to guess what was on his mind, that's trolling.

Re-sign Geno...LOL

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

mark sanchez was declared the future of this franchise, given the starting job immediately, and wasted the last 4 seasons by making bad decisions and busting.  He's lazy, doesn't work hard, doesn't care, is no leader, blogs against the team, basically stole our money.

Ryan Fitzpatrick tries harder than any other Jet on the field, cares deeply, and is a major team leader.  For a guy with half the physical tools of Geno Bust he outworks him and that's why he has our admiration and Jaw Boy has nothing but our disdain.

SAR I

Fixed.. makes much more sense now ?

15 hours ago, Paradis said:

Say what you want about that meat head, but the two dishwashers Mac's drafted have actually been worse. 

based on  what may I asked because it is not on game time or actual on field performance. if anything Smith never grew and actually regressed in his career so if these guys actual get on the field and mange a 1-1 interception to td ration they are already better smith

1 hour ago, AFJF said:

Going rate for a veteran starting quarterback which is what Fitz was.  Check the salaries of every veteran starting QB in the NFL and see how many make more than Fitz.  He didn't trash anyone, he whined about them benching him, which is exactly what they should have done.  He wasn't tweeting out sad faces and asking people to guess what was on his mind, that's trolling.

Re-sign Geno...LOL

Futz is not a starter. Only the Jets thought that and over paid him.

So you think that thre is a difference between trashing on the mic and trashing on the web? SMH

If the Jets keep the same coaching staff, just who else would they sign that can come in and know the system? How would the Jets make up for that dead money? Signing another QB other than Geno makes little fiscal sense. How about answering some of the questions presented to you instead of lol?

Lol is not an acceptable response to a question

10 minutes ago, Jetdawgg said:

Futz is not a starter. Only the Jets thought that and over paid him.

So you think that thre is a difference between trashing on the mic and trashing on the web? SMH

If the Jets keep the same coaching staff, just who else would they sign that can come in and know the system? How would the Jets make up for that dead money? Signing another QB other than Geno makes little fiscal sense. How about answering some of the questions presented to you instead of lol?

Lol is not an acceptable response to a question

They named him the starter and it took several weeks of atrocious football to get him on the bench.  That means he was the starter.  Not liking a fact does not make it any less of a fact.

You can teach new QB's a new system.  It happens every single season across the league.  

Dak Prescott, Ryan Tannehill, Sam Bradford all in new systems...Tyrod Taylor and Joe Flacco had OC's switched in-season...all are .500 or better.

Geno is a Jet for a few more weeks and I've already wasted enough of my time talking about him.  Sorry, he's gone forever once the season ends and thank goodness for that.

17 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

:D

Geno Smith - QB -  Jets

Geno Smith (knee) expects to be ready for training camp.

"I’ll be full go during camp next year," said Smith. "Other than that, just taking it week by week. No need to rush it." An impending free agent, Smith will be eight months removed from surgery in July. With Bryce Petty and Christian Hackenberg under contract, Smith will likely be playing for a different team in 2017.

I Pity whatever team has that pathetic sack-o-$h*t on their roster in 2017

3 minutes ago, ljr said:

I Pity whatever team has that pathetic sack-o-$h*t on their roster in 2017

I might create an account for a message board dedicated to that team so I can offer my condolences.

36 minutes ago, AFJF said:

They named him the starter and it took several weeks of atrocious football to get him on the bench.  That means he was the starter.  Not liking a fact does not make it any less of a fact.

You can teach new QB's a new system.  It happens every single season across the league.  

Dak Prescott, Ryan Tannehill, Sam Bradford all in new systems...Tyrod Taylor and Joe Flacco had OC's switched in-season...all are .500 or better.

Geno is a Jet for a few more weeks and I've already wasted enough of my time talking about him.  Sorry, he's gone forever once the season ends and thank goodness for that.

No wonder the Jets are a morbid franchise. It took months to bench him. Stop trying to justify his salary and lack of QB skills. The Jets could have played Geno, get the same kind of play for a lot less money. A new system may hurt the young QB's.

You assemble a franchise just like the Jets do in reality. No continuity, no cohesive plan. Just throw this guy out and get this guy in at whatever salary. 

The Jets should be in the business of winning SB's. Anything less is unacceptable. 

3 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

REALLY?!?! EUGene?!?!?!?

WOW - redefining the bar for retardation. I'm not talking about disabled people here, I'm talking about a brain SOOOOOO slow that it's unable to make a cogent thought. We know the answer to whether there is a full mental capacity, but BLIND now as well? Did you NOT SEE the 2014 season?

GFY first off using the term is wrong in so many ways but coming from you nothing surprises me. 

Time to put you on IGNORE so I can improve my quality of life here reading your trash isn't working for me.

15 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

GFY first off using the term is wrong in so many ways but coming from you nothing surprises me. 

Time to put you on IGNORE so I can improve my quality of life here reading your trash isn't working for me.

PLEASE DO. :)

Anything to spare me from your self-contradicting, non-factually based, at times downright idiotic, posts that contribute NOTHING to this board and forum. Please put me on IGNORE so I won't have to keep reading the diatribe you post. Nothing personal, but REALLY take some time to THINK what you are about to post online AGAIN before doing so. 

" so I can improve my quality of life here reading your trash isn't working for me." -  classic JoeWilly12. Improve your Quality of life here .  . . . on a Jets fan forum. :rolleyes:

He won't be back. The Jets will chase Romo, then when he turns us down then we'll end up signing Cutler. I just wish he hadn't gotten hurt so we could've gotten one last look at him so we could make a determination on whether he had a future here or not. 

21 minutes ago, August said:

He won't be back. The Jets will chase Romo, then when he turns us down then we'll end up signing Cutler. I just wish he hadn't gotten hurt so we could've gotten one last look at him so we could make a determination on whether he had a future here or not. 

Romo would be a huge mistake. He will only start and get injured again. Cutler?? He sucks and is done too. Revis is done too. the Jets need to rebuild from top to bottom.

Look Geno will find a job as a clipboard holder somewhere in the NFL next season if he's healthy. He will actually be in competition with Fitz for employment. The Jets will undoubtably go after a higher profile vet Qb probably. Hopefully not in desperation like Woody did two years ago and it won't be another Revis style signing. They will have the $ to sign someone like Romo.Who is rumored to be one of many who don't want to play on the Jets. But it looks like Simien probably or maybe Lynch will be the Broncos starting Qb. So we could have a chance of getting him. 

10 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Cant the man rehab in peace?   Why the hate what has he done so bad to this organization?  

Fitzpatrick has us in last place hell and he doesn't get all this hate. 

fitz does get hate look at the thread from every game.

It's a shame this regime wasted their time with Fitz and never gave him a real shot.  Clearly the most talented QB on the roster and they really mishandled the whole situation from the start.  

Oh well.  That's the Jets and he would have most likely sucked but we will never know and that's the problem.  

It's a shame this regime wasted their time with Fitz and never gave him a real shot.  Clearly the most talented QB on the roster and they really mishandled the whole situation from the start.  
Oh well.  That's the Jets and he would have most likely sucked but we will never know and that's the problem.  

Huh??

They gave this bust two full seasons after he was drafted in 2013 in which he was the worst QB in the NFL in each of them.

In 2015 he was designated again as the starter until his actions in a teammate out of debt got him punched out and his jaw broken. His replacement threw 30 TDs and his team won 10 games

So I agree. The Jets wasted two plus seasons by not cutting Geno in his first training camp.

Thankfully he is finally done as a Jet and can take talent and terrific leadership qualities to the CFL or the Arena League

1 hour ago, JetFanWithNOPSL2017 said:

Huh??

They gave this bust two full seasons after he was drafted in 2013 in which he was the worst QB in the NFL in each of them.

In 2015 he was designated again as the starter until his actions in a teammate out of debt got him punched out and his jaw broken. His replacement threw 30 TDs and his team won 10 games

So I agree. The Jets wasted two plus seasons by not cutting Geno in his first training camp.

Thankfully he is finally done as a Jet and can take talent and terrific leadership qualities to the CFL or the Arena League

He never got a shot with Gailey and a loaded offense, that's what I'm referring too when I said this "regime". 

Shame we gave that opportunity to Fitz. 

Geno will be in the league for a long time. 

Archived