GDT: Colts vs Jets MNF

BallinPB

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last two special teams plays by each team are a microcosm.  Lachlan drops a kick inside the five and it takes ten seconds for our guys to get down the field so the ball rolls into the end zone.  Their kicker gets a bad snap, drops the kick inside our five and someone is their to down it immediately.  Stark contrast.

Just now, CrazyCarl40 said:

Open your eyes. He's the only good thing about this team. 

That might very well be the case - but it doesn't make him special.  Maybe our definitions of Special are different - but I have yet to see the guy take over a game.  Yes, he makes plays and his a very good player...Special to me is someone that single handily dominates a game.  I haven't seen that.

2 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Is he? This is his second year...and while he's certainly good..but "special"?  I'm not seeing it.

I mean he is 22 years old and has 7 sacks. He also looks really really good at times. I am optimistic on him too. Then again there isnt much else to be optimistic about on this team.

Didn't go

Not watching or listening

How are the boys doing?

Fired up?
Flying around?
No stupid plays?

Let me take a wild guess

None of the above

I am now officially joining Joewilly12's

#FireToddBowles movement

Glad of only one thing really...not a STH after the New Years Day thrashing by Rex and the Bills

Seriously

Lets Go Rangers
Lets Go Mets

F U Jets

Just now, Ken Shroy said:

Maybe should look at his comments before judging mine. Either way, I don't give a sh*t what YOU think.

He made a comment about a public figure who was shown at the game.  You commented about him.  If you didn't care, you'd have just moved passed my post.  Instead, you held serve with the fake tough guy nonsense.

1 minute ago, gEYno said:

He made a comment about a public figure who was shown at the game.  You commented about him.  If you didn't care, you'd have just moved passed my post.  Instead, you held serve with the fake tough guy nonsense.

You have your tainted glasses on. Typical.

Archived