GDT: Colts vs Jets MNF

BallinPB

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Thanks Gruden...How would you like to be a jet fan tonight.  lol

Everyone should remember this when we get the annual off season "Woody should throw all his money at Gruden/Cowher thread"

Why would any successful HC ever want to come here? 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, shawn306 said:

Back in 1988 the Jets are on MNF and are getting killed by Buffalo. They gave away painters hats that night. about midway through the third qtr you started seeing fires in the upper deck as fans were gathering the hats and setting them on fire.

This game has that feel

BIG PROBLEM 

MANY longtime diehard crazy Jets fans are no longer part of the crowd. 

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Just don't feel like being the first one to lock a game thread and ban a dozen or so people. 

Crush. My apologies for my earlier posts. I thought some stuff was wrong, but I should have left it to you to handle. It won't happen again.

Just now, JetFreak89 said:

Everyone should remember this when we get the annual off season "Woody should throw all his money at Gruden/Cowher thread"

Why would any successful HC ever want to come here? 

Everyone needs to remember this when they get invited to camp don't smile and look all happy voice your displeasure with this organization every chance you get especially those of you who paid for PSL's 

Just now, Ken Shroy said:

Crush. My apologies for my earlier posts. I thought some stuff was wrong, but I should have left it to you to handle. It won't happen again.

I get it dude. It's frustrating for everyone. Just prefer we not take it out on one another. Nothing divides people like politics. Just very unnecessary. We all just need to be good to one another or ignore one another. 

6 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

Man... saying something here is tempting beyond words.  But I will bite my tongue.

then why say anything?

All I'm saying is we're bombarded with that sh-- everywhere you turn....I would prefer to discuss the Jets here and not be distracted with political arguments.  I don't care what your views are - just don't want to hear about anyones beliefs...

Archived