GDT: Colts vs Jets MNF

BallinPB

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Hael said:

Sorry gentlemen, gonna disagree with this board.  One read players who lack pocket presence and who have inconsistent accuracy with a gunslinger mentality might make for entertaining football, but its a great way of losing very badly over the long term.

yep, that Favre guy really sucked.   

Just now, Hael said:

Sorry gentlemen, gonna disagree with this board.  One read players who lack pocket presence and who have inconsistent accuracy with a gunslinger mentality might make for entertaining football, but its a great way of losing very badly over the long term.

You might be right.  I have seen what you describe.  But he has also shown enough to be given a chance to play a few games.

7 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

No one said anything about Petty being better.  All I said is that Petty needs to be ready to go without excuses and I'm not gonna play homer with any of our QBs...

That throw was excellent. Feel better now lol? Chill Charlie.  We mostly see eye to eye on things.

Ok you are definitely correct there.... my bad.....

I think i will take my warm milk and go to bed soon ..... :)

8 minutes ago, Hael said:

Petty is garbage. He is an inaccurate, immobile one read QB already 2 years in the league.  Case Keenum was and is better. Petty will never start here if we bring in any competent vet. He might even get cut next season. Complete trash QB.

7 minutes ago, elgoman said:

Petty is garbage. He is an inaccurate one read QB already 2 years in the league.  Case Keenum was and is better. Petty will never start here if we bring in any competent vet. He might even get cut next season. Complete trash QB.

Todd.. get off the message board and pay attention to the game

Archived