Chad C Calls for Bowles to be FIRED on SNY

Ken Schroy

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Clean house. SNY is spot on this team sucks and changes need to be made GM,head coach you name it.

Idk about Mac. This team has talent. These guys have played well not that long ago. They are horrible right now. Its 110% coaching.

2 minutes ago, RSJ said:

Idk about Mac. This team has talent. These guys have played well not that long ago. They are horrible right now. Its 110% coaching.

Talent LOL we suck lack depth and Macc drafted poorly.

Robbie Anderson 1 TD don't let that fool you he's not that good.

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Talent LOL we suck lack depth and Macc drafted poorly.

Robbie Anderson 1 TD don't let that fool you he's not that good.

Who decided to have him be thrown to? Enunwa has talent, Jenkins, Forte, Marshall. The team has talent. They are not being put in positions to succeed.

Just now, Jetdawgg said:

This team is not well configured. That is on the GM

Simply because the coach is not configured. Our GM cannot be the general but our coach can. The team takes on the personality of the head coach or lack of for this situation. Bowles needs to be fired. It's that simply.

I may be wrong but Mac deserves to bring in his own guy. Wasn't Bowles hired before Mac? Although Mac has dished out some bad contracts, most of which can be released without any major hits. 

Keep Mac, Fire Bowles. I'm sick of not having a QB and sick of not even remotely having HOPE. Sign Glennon, draft a QB in the 1st, keep grooming Hack. You keep drafting QBs until you have one. 

Just now, RSJ said:

Who decided to have him be thrown to? Enunwa has talent, Jenkins, Forte, Marshall. The team has talent. They are not being put in positions to succeed.

Macc cant even find us a kick returner who has the brains to stay in the end zone and realize the ball goes on the 25 instead runs it out and only makes it to the 10.

CJ Spiller and many other guys who wouldn't be in the NFL if it weren't for the Jets

Rontez Miles who bragged about him today he's another bad player

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Macc cant even find us a kick returner who has the brains to stay in the end zone and realize the ball goes on the 25 instead runs it out and only makes it to the 10.

CJ Spiller and many other guys who wouldn't be in the NFL if it weren't for the Jets

Rontez Miles who bragged about him today he's another bad player

He took over a 4-12 team and has brought a good amount of talent in. Miles, Ross, and Spiller are in season off the scrap heap guys. Why isn't someone else returning kicks? What about Powell? This coaching staff is horrible.

2 minutes ago, RSJ said:

He took over a 4-12 team and has brought a good amount of talent in. Miles, Ross, and Spiller are in season off the scrap heap guys. Why isn't someone else returning kicks? What about Powell? This coaching staff is horrible.

He drafted a QB in the 2nd round that hasn't even dressed what does that tell you. He's a clueless moron.

16 minutes ago, jetscrazey said:

I'm for it.  Bowles doesn't have a feel for the pulse of his team.  He's strategically deficient.  His players have given up already.

Hard to get a pulse when the patient's dead, LOL

Seriously though, the head coach was the last one to the party.  The last guy to see his QB sucked and his vets were checked out.

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

He drafted a QB in the 2nd round that hasn't even dressed what does that tell you. He's a clueless moron.

He doesnt decide to cover WR's with LB's or rush three with soft zone coverage all game.

Just now, drdetroit said:

I feel sorry for Bowles.  He'd still be getting coffee for Bruce Arians in Arizona instead he is getting exposed big time here

Head Coach is such a big responsibility. He should not have tried to take on DC too.

I feel strongly that Macc is not the problem and can be part of the solution.

Problem #1 as usual is the lack of a QB.

#2 poor coaching resulting in unmotivated checked out players.

Idzik cleaned house.  Macc came in and plugged holes the best way he could and has been proactive trying to find a QB - problem is it's really hard.  The Revis contract has blown up but there was precedent that HOF CB's wouldn't drop of a cliff like this. Obviously all his decisions look bad right now but I'd really like to keep Macc for a few more years.  I actually think he's competent in the draft room.

Archived