Chad C Calls for Bowles to be FIRED on SNY

Ken Schroy

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Matthew007b said:

I feel bad for Todd.. I'm in the minority I'm sure but.. I'd like to see him ride through this and clean house because players just were lost on the defense and the future QB might not be on the roster like ESPN said..

BOWLES will be here next year....................

44 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Macc cant even find us a kick returner who has the brains to stay in the end zone and realize the ball goes on the 25 instead runs it out and only makes it to the 10.

CJ Spiller and many other guys who wouldn't be in the NFL if it weren't for the Jets

Rontez Miles who bragged about him today he's another bad player

CJ Spiller was on many teams just this year. We were far from the only team that signed him.

Rontez Miles was an Idzik pick up that had two great preseasons and has actually been very solid depth the past two years.  Especially last season.  He was forced into a starting role tonight when, in an ideal scenario, he shouldn't be.  Injuries happen.  I'm not going to crucify a back up for playing like a back up.

C'mon Joe.  I'm coming around to the fire Bowles idea, but the GM should get a chance with another guy.  No depth?  We played like three or four weeks without our starting Center and our line actually was better.  Development takes more than one season.  If we gave up on guys in a reactionary method, Enunwa would have been lighting it up somewhere else.

7 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

BOWLES will be here next year....................

3-4 weeks ago I'd agree.  I'm not sure right now.  I'm torn. I want continuity, but if we get lit up by Chip and the 49ers next week??  Bowles might not want to get comfy.

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

CJ Spiller was on many teams just this year. We were far from the only team that signed him.

Rontez Miles was an Idzik pick up that had two great preseasons and has actually been very solid depth the past two years.  Especially last season.  He was forced into a starting role tonight when, in an ideal scenario, he shouldn't be.  Injuries happen.  I'm not going to crucify a back up for playing like a back up.

C'mon Joe.  I'm coming around to the fire Bowles idea, but the GM should get a chance with another guy.  No depth?  We played like three or four weeks without our starting Center and our line actually was better.  Development takes more than one season.  If we gave up on guys in a reactionary method, Enunwa would have been lighting it up somewhere else.

The fact that we did after he failed so many other places is on Macc

Depth is key for a successful team lack of depth is on Macc

Macc should choose his head coach Bowles and his entire staff need to be fired

Enunwa isn't consistent yet and until he proves himself he is only a step above Devin Smith,Jalin Marshall,Robbie Anderson and Charon Peake

Fire Todd Bowles welcome aboard I saved you a seat.

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Talent LOL we suck lack depth and Macc drafted poorly.

Robbie Anderson 1 TD don't let that fool you he's not that good.

Tbh if Robbie had a decent QB he would have like 5-8 TDS right now .. dude gets open deep alot

10 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

Macc is not going anywhere...that's just silly

Bowels on the other hand has one foot on banana peel.  not sure he deserves to be fired but the media has turned on him and will be hard to survive that.

Macc should be on block .. Leo has been the only pick really worth a damn in his 2 year.. I really wasn't a fan of lee coming out but after a season jury is still out him ... smith and hackenberg = wasted 2nd round picks ., 

3 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

Macc should be on block .. Leo has been the only pick really worth a damn in his 2 year.. I really wasn't a fan of lee coming out jbut after a season ury is still out him ... smith and hackenberg = wasted 2nd round picks ., 

Jury still out on all Macc picks but I think he is heading in right direction.  Rebuilding and investing in scouting for college and nfl will pay dividends.

4 hours ago, Ken Shroy said:

Also Ray Lucus said these types of performances by a team get GM's and Coaches fired.

He also said that he shouldn't be fired.

Westhoff strongly agreed that he shouldn't get fired.

Favorite part was when Westhoff said if Woody got the ambassador gig, he wanted to take over ownership while Woody was away.

2 hours ago, Scoop24 said:

Macc should be on block .. Leo has been the only pick really worth a damn in his 2 year.. I really wasn't a fan of lee coming out but after a season jury is still out him ... smith and hackenberg = wasted 2nd round picks ., 

No he shouldn't be.

Lee is a good pick, went where he was predicted to go and is playing well. Smith isn't a waste because he was injured, happens. And too early to call Hack anything, especially a wasted pick.

6 hours ago, Ghost said:

Simply because the coach is not configured. Our GM cannot be the general but our coach can. The team takes on the personality of the head coach or lack of for this situation. Bowles needs to be fired. It's that simply.

I may be wrong but Mac deserves to bring in his own guy. Wasn't Bowles hired before Mac? Although Mac has dished out some bad contracts, most of which can be released without any major hits. 

Keep Mac, Fire Bowles. I'm sick of not having a QB and sick of not even remotely having HOPE. Sign Glennon, draft a QB in the 1st, keep grooming Hack. You keep drafting QBs until you have one. 

Yes, Doug Marrone was rumored to be the front runner to come in and was the guy MaCagnan wanted.  The story goes when the bad press came out about  Marrone leaving Buffalo, Woody backed out of the wink/handshake and Bowles became the guy.  That was the story.

I feel strongly that Macc is not the problem and can be part of the solution.
Problem #1 as usual is the lack of a QB.
#2 poor coaching resulting in unmotivated checked out players.

Idzik cleaned house.  Macc came in and plugged holes the best way he could and has been proactive trying to find a QB - problem is it's really hard.  The Revis contract has blown up but there was precedent that HOF CB's wouldn't drop of a cliff like this. Obviously all his decisions look bad right now but I'd really like to keep Macc for a few more years.  I actually think he's competent in the draft room.

Everybody and their mother knew not to take Hackenberg in the early rounds. We were the only dopes

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

4 hours ago, Scoop24 said:

Tbh if Robbie had a decent QB he would have like 5-8 TDS right now .. dude gets open deep alot

Yeah and he drops the ball a lot too. But he is a rookie so he kinda gets a pass. He will be OK.

We seem to be a roster comprised of over the hill veterans and really young guys who still need to develop their game, there are very few players I can think of who are in their prime. This is the result of years of poor drafting going back to the Idzik era, I think with this in mind Mcaggs deserves the benefit of the doubt for now having only had 2 drafts. Bowles on the other hand......sheesh I dunno.....he dosent seem like head coaching material to me.

that game was borderline unwatchable.  the only good thing was seeing petty come in against a team that is actually in the hunt for a playoff spot.  so it's not like the were playing prevent defense all the time once they built the lead.

as for bowles, he's got a lot of splaining to do.  that team was flat out flat for just about the whole game.  wilk?  richardson?  both were missing in action.  revis?  same old story we've seen the whole season.  he may not be done but he's clearly playing well below expectations. and as much as people may not want to believe it, missing pryor was a factor.  whatever he does, the defense plays better when he's in there.

should bowles be lanched?  the needle is certainly swinging that way. he's probably safe for next season.  if he does get launched who takes over?  can they get gruden? marrone? mac should stay.  he's going to find good draft picks and udfa's.  the free agents have been so-so.  they usually are.  anyone remember when the redskins went on that free agent binge a few seasons ago?  that didn't work out.  as it stands they may get a top 3 pick yet.

7 hours ago, Jet Life said:

Bowles and Macc should both be gone . Horrible . Idzik can outdraft Macc

I have no problem with Leonard Williams.  I do not dislike Lee but don;t get why we picked him?  We are using him as a plugger inside most of the time and he is not very strong.

6 minutes ago, JetFanWithNOPSL2017 said:

And when Hack takes over next season and begins leading us out of the desert Everyone and their Mothers will get to see the above post repeated about a thousand times

I actually believe that he chose him late second because he thought someone was going to get him before we picked in the third.

Archived