Which coaches get fired this year (besides possibly Bowles)

UnitedWhofans

4 hours ago, dbatesman said:

It means Woody's a giant doofus and no one wants to work for him. I can draw you a diagram, if you like.

Except the idea is dead wrong, Woody would have absolutely no problem hiring someone.

None.  Jobs are too hard to get and its NY anyway you slice it.

Thats just SOJF silliness

1 minute ago, dbatesman said:

Screenshot1.png

screenshot4.png

Screenshot2.png

Screenshot5.png

Screenshot6.png

Which is it?  HC or GM?  This was well documented, no one wanted to be told that had to retain Rex.  Harbaugh turned down all and every NFL interviews, he was going to Michigan.  As did Cowher, who decided he wasnt going to coach again.

Your next HC point, when you make one?  Other than your usual whine?  

8 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

The NY Jets are a top job regardless of who else gets fired the marquee the history its all here who wouldnt want the challenge of building a winner here. 

Yup, and then we'll fire the next coach within two years.  The last 5 head coaches, dating back to just after Bill Parcells, meaning the last 16 years, have all been first time head coaches.  Probably because a real coach wouldn't touch this place with a ten foot pole knowing he has just two years of not winning two Super Bowls before the fan-base turns on him and runs him out of town.

If they retain Todd Bowles without telling him to fire Kacey Rogers I've lost all hope. This defense is a dumpster fire! CBs playing off 10 yards, Dlineman back peddling in coverage, players out of position all over the place, players not being benched for bad play, this has been the worst Jets defense I have seen in a very long time. 

When have you ever seen a defense give up 3rd downs so easily? You have to go back to the pre Parcells years. 

I pray McCoy gets fired, I think he's a very good coach, coaching in a very tough division. His teams have gone on the road & won IN DENVER. We need a coach that can help mentor our young QBs. 

NO MORE DCs!!!!!!!!

19 hours ago, Adoni Beast said:

Jeff Fisher, Mike McCoy, and Marvin Lewis are gone in my opinion.

Rex, Bowles, Kelly, Jackson get another year.

Possible surprises...Sean Payton, Mike McCarthy, Mike Tomlin

If any of your possible surprises are available we must get one of them here...Prefer McCarthy or Payton ..

Bradley is gone

John fox was an atrocious hire in the 1st place for the bears and could be gone.

Jackson is 100% safe.

Rex is 100% safe, he saved his ass when he fired roman and the team took an uptick on the offense, that and the fact that he has sweet talked Kim Pegula,

Kelly is safe.

Lewis is safe.

Fisher is safe as unbelievable as that is, by far the most overrated coach in the league for a decade or more.

I don't think there will be much turnover this year at all.

Archived