**** Off And Play Zander's Aids Mafia Game!!!!!

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

No hydras in this game but its when 2 players combine on 1 slot with 1 vote and they have a qt.

Like 1/2 Masons basically.

10 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Enemy to the agents of shield 

I see. So then you can call yourselves team Crape (Crusher + Ape)..here's my suggestion for your avi for your new account 

949777.jpg

6 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

I see. So then you can call yourselves team Crape (Crusher + Ape)..here's my suggestion for your avi for your new account 

949777.jpg

I find anemic pancakes stuffed with cream and berries somewhat off putting. It's nice to look at if it's in front of my wife and she is getting ready to eat it. Personally hit me with a double stack of big fat fluffy pancakes, shove half a dozen pork sausage links in em, 1/2 pound side of bacon and then smother dem badboys with some traditional maple syrup. How I roll. 

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I find anemic pancakes stuffed with cream and berries somewhat off putting. It's nice to look at if it's in front of my wife and she is getting ready to eat it. Personally hit me with a double stack of big fat fluffy pancakes, shove half a dozen pork sausage links in em, 1/2 pound side of bacon and then them badboys with some traditional maple syrup. How I roll. 

Ok you miserable **** try this one. 

fb3be-fat-orangutan.jpg?w=468&h=301

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I find anemic pancakes stuffed with cream and berries somewhat off putting. It's nice to look at if it's in front of my wife and she is getting ready to eat it. Personally hit me with a double stack of big fat fluffy pancakes, shove half a dozen pork sausage links in em, 1/2 pound side of bacon and then smother dem badboys with some traditional maple syrup. How I roll. 

Im not gonna lie, this may or may not have given me an erection.

1 minute ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Im not gonna lie, this may or may not have given me an erection.

That does sound tremendous. A few hours ago I had a western omelette, with Swiss, side of corned beef hash and basically ate my sons entire French toast because he didn't want it. I'm still full. 

1 minute ago, Lizard King said:

I just got back on Keto...looking at my breakfast post made me sick.. just ate three eggs fried in ghee and coconut oil...now to the weight room. 

Nice. I have been on Keto the past 3 months or so. Really love it. I do the same thing. A few eggs in fried in ghee with some bacon or cheese for the fat.

Been keeping me going and way better results than I have seen from anything else.

34 minutes ago, Calder said:

Nice. I have been on Keto the past 3 months or so. Really love it. I do the same thing. A few eggs in fried in ghee with some bacon or cheese for the fat.

Been keeping me going and way better results than I have seen from anything else.

All my measurables got so much better after 3 months of keto. You dint even realize how much sugar messes with your health until you cut it out. The only issue is your breath stinks early on which is a problem because I am in sales but it passes 

Archived