Kiper says Jets should ignore QB in rd. 1...go defense.

AFJF

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, JiF said:

Lee was 100% a reach.  Lots of experts make mistakes every single year.  Taking an ILB where they did is the exact point I'm making.  It was stupid and shows BigMac doesn't get value. They could have found the same player in the 2nd...oh wait they took a QB who was redshirted that round.  So yeah, the 3rd is even bette place ILB.  

The Ravens took CJ Mosley at 17. After a mixed bag rookie season that was ok but not phenomenal, he's now one of the best.  You think they regret taking a middle of the round ILB?

Again, I get that you're angry over the team sucking but, Mac aside, if you actually believe anything you are typing right now then you honestly have no idea as to how the draft works.

Just now, Jet Nut said:

You are 100% wrong.  Given the number of people that hIm ranked top 20 its apparent you had no friggen idea who he was and what he was.  

Its about time some of you get it through your heads, Macc is drafting best player available.  Not the position that some basement GMs think he should reach for.  To take a player outside of where the pick is because of position needs is the F'n definition of reaching.  

WTF are we bitching about easily our best LB and one of our best defensive players for again?

100% right and you all don't get it.  It's cool.  Not everyone can grasp easy concepts.  

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

Oh I'm 100% right.  No doubt about it. It's cool that you don't get it.  

No lol. You aren't. The only thing this little tantrum you threw in this thread proved is that you lack basic reading comprehension skills and don't know how the draft works.

9 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Argue with Mogglez because he is saying the exact same thing I am. So we must be both morons. 

And you are being a douche because when I clearly made a point that contradicted your original point, instead of acknowledging it, you whine and go "Oh no it doesn't count." That's why you are being a douche

Cool.  You guys can all jerk each other off on being wrong. 

Just now, JiF said:

100% right and you all don't get it.  It's cool.  Not everyone can grasp easy concepts.  

Thats readily apparent reading your replies.

Because youre not close to 100% other than 100% wrong.  Even my kid realizes this while you dont

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Oh the horror of disagreeing with people who are wrong.  I probably won't sleep tonight. 

The good part of being slow and a pompous ass at the same time

You think youre right and get friggen nasty with those who disagree with you, act like an asswhole

Never knew you were one of those twats.  GFY moron

Just now, Jet Nut said:

The good part of being slow and a pompous ass.

You think youre right and get friggen nasty with those who disagree with you

Never knew you were one of those twats.  FO

Pretty sure you guys started the insults.  Not me.  

I have thick skin though and being right helps.  So all good on my end.  

Hope you're having a nice weekend. 

Just now, JiF said:

Pretty sure you guys started the insults.  Not me.  

I have thick skin though and being right helps.  So all good on my end.  

Hope you're having a nice weekend. 

So besides not getting how the draft works youre an illiterate idiot too.  

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

So I ask you, if they are all wrong, why did they rank him so high?

Because they were wrong. 

They're wrong all the time.  We are taking about Mel Kiper.  Someone just pointed out he called Jimmy Clauson a can't miss once.

They are literally wrong, all the time. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Because they were wrong. 

They're wrong all the time.  We are taking about Mel Kiper.  Someone just pointed out he called Jimmy Clauson a can't miss once.

They are literally wrong, all the time. 

But it wasn't just Mel Kiper. It was others too.

What makes you smarter than them?

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

Why do you disagree so vehemently with the people you love?

When you're right, you're right. 

Still love you.  And Mogglze and Jetnut.  Nothing but love no matter how nasty you guys to me. I will always love you. 

13 minutes ago, King P said:

I wouldn't mind trading down and grabbing Derek Barnett.

He's an absolute beast, and I honestly think he is and will be better than Myles Garrett

This has my feathers ruffled, my jimmies rustled, and my feelings all sort of #Triggered.

That said, there a small (very small) thought in my head that you might be right on that.

Archived