Hotel California Mafia - SIGN UPS

DPR

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Kaylee said:

Thinking if I can play in a game and run one at the same time. 

If you prefer I can still mod first on DM.

I had to port my original game over to MU because someone doesn't like alt accounts :P, and I kind of felt like I'd be line jumping to drag all of DM over there for a game and still take my regular turn in queue on DM proper.  But it's not a time issue for me, as long as people don't mind me pushing an off-site Advanced game a month or two from now.

3 minutes ago, Shad said:

If you prefer I can still mod first on DM.

I had to port my original game over to MU because someone doesn't like alt accounts :P, and I kind of felt like I'd be line jumping to drag all of DM over there for a game and still take my regular turn in queue on DM proper.  But it's not a time issue for me, as long as people don't mind me pushing an off-site Advanced game a month or two from now.

Tress is co modding so I should be ok. I'll know by tonight if I can play this for sure.

4 minutes ago, Kaylee said:

Does that me I'm holding you and she's holding us? Which I have no problem with. Or did I just get booted? Girl had to know where she stands. 

You stand on my left and hold me tight.  She stands on my right while I hold her tight.  

Archived