JETS VS 49ERS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

joewilly12

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, rammagen said:

dude they have not all been on the qb. He has made bad choices and good choices missed open receivers and made good throws, but those passes he has held onto the ball when they were going to deep routes and even then he had had to move around to create that time

Whatever floats your boat.  I mean almost every reporter and analyst that has had the displeasure of watching this game has agreed with me but I guess the contingent here knows better.

10 minutes ago, drdetroit said:

Petty has not been bad today

I think you said that earlier and there were a couple posts after you that said he sucked. Not getting the game just reading the blog. Sounds like he did better in the 2nd half. This kid needs time but he might make it. Hope he does. 

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I told y'all he could play. It's not a deal where you wait on every throw to be the one that signals he's arrived. He's going to arrive gradually, but he's got some promise. I think he can be better than a guy like Bortlee by next year, personally.

I hope so, at least.

hopefully higher goals than Bortles.   pretty sure he's like the 2nd worst QB in the NFL behind Fitzpatrick.  

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I told y'all he could play. It's not a deal where you wait on every throw to be the one that signals he's arrived. He's going to arrive gradually, but he's got some promise. I think he can be better than a guy like Bortlee by next year, personally.

I hope so, at least.

Agreed. No one is ready to call him the future but he's showing something to hang out hats on. 

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I hope so, at least.

I'll just take it Game by game.. as I Jets fan I been burned to much by QBs lately .. he showed good progress today tho 

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Whatever floats your boat.  I mean almost every reporter and analyst that has had the displeasure of watching this game has agreed with me but I guess the contingent here knows better.

Your are in touch with all the reporters and analysts? lol

2 minutes ago, LionelRichie said:

hopefully higher goals than Bortles.   pretty sure he's like the 2nd worst QB in the NFL behind Fitzpatrick.  

He's a third stronger who was projected as a 2 year project. My expectations are realistic here.

Archived