JETS VS 49ERS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

joewilly12

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Whatever floats your boat.  I mean almost every reporter and analyst that has had the displeasure of watching this game has agreed with me but I guess the contingent here knows better.

if you say so but then again I watched the game and did not listen to the talking heads..... Like I said when he has held the ball it was when they were going to throw deep, most of those sacks were on the online getting beat like a drum. The kid looked ok he had his good and bad moments. The key to him is growth

Just now, bostonmajet said:

I love Powell, not sure he is sturdy enough to be every down back, but he deserves a shot....

Looks like they are letting the younger guys play and show some passion.

Look at his carry numbers in college.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Lot of slouch D players looked emotionally invested this game. Young players, and depth, all stepped up.

Yeah competition plus it looked like a lot of the young guys were being developed because they stepped in and played well.

Just now, JETSfaninNE said:

**** April.  I'm happy for the kid and the team.  Petty has something, not sure what it is yet but its there and you saw the intangibles today.  He provided that spark, great fortitude to bounce back from a very very ugly start.

I'm with you but let's be honest come draft day when that one player u really wanted gets picked right in front of us you will hate these wins .. 

but man I'm happy for these guys today that bust there asses to come back and win this game ..

Just now, Scoop24 said:

I'm with you but let's be honest come draft day when that one player u really wanted gets picked right in front of us you will hate these wins .. 

but man I'm happy for these guys today that bust there asses to come back and win this game ..

Draft position is so overrated. Good GM's find good players all over the draft.

1 minute ago, Scoop24 said:

Maybe, maybe not.  If they did this with Fitz, I'd agree, but if we see steady and meaningful improvements from Petty, it won't matter.

1 minute ago, gEYno said:

Maybe, maybe not.  If they did this with Fitz, I'd agree, but if we see steady and meaningful improvements from Petty, it won't matter.

This isn't even new ground for us we did this with Geno and Sanchez win the meaningless games in the end of season  .. I'm happy for the win like I said ., but I know come April it's gonna be a bitch .. this is all 

1 minute ago, Jetdawgg said:

Yes. Mos Def in the future of this franchise

I bet people said the same thing when Geno destroyed the Fins with 4TDs and a perfect 158.3 passer rating last game of the season in 2013... Petty did some good stuff... He had some luck...Chip Kelly's offense not being able to eat clock with a lead and Bilal Powell playing the game of his career won the game tho.

Archived