JETS VS 49ERS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

joewilly12

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Losing him not only left a huge void in the middle of the defense, but it's also had impacts to his fellow defensive lineman and on the linebackers. Hell, the defense thy run is completely different because he isn't a Jet anymore. The Giants love him. 

A certain Poster spammed the site for months in the off season, about how not signing Mo is a huge mistake. I've not seen him for a while.. 

Just now, rammagen said:

Kasey rogers really is horrid at his job. The defensive wows all go on him as the coordinator he should be fired

I expect his head will roll at the end of the year.  Bowles will stay but most likely mandated to clean house and change his coordinators.

6 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Losing him not only left a huge void in the middle of the defense, but it's also had impacts to his fellow defensive lineman and on the linebackers. Hell, the defense thy run is completely different because he isn't a Jet anymore. The Giants love him. 

this is not all because snacks left. they have players out of position, And they forgot how to tackle

Weird. I said that petty was an awful 1 read QB that was actually worse than Fitzpatrick and got told that it was unfair to say that cuz he didn't get repz.  I was told that first team repz were gonna make him a stahhhhh. Weird.

2 minutes ago, rammagen said:

this is not all because snacks left. they have players out of position, And they forgot how to tackle

Snacks is rated by PFF as best run defender in the NFL.  

We could have resigned him at way less than what it cost to extend that piece of crap Mo.

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

Weird. I said that petty was an awful 1 read QB that was actually worse than Fitzpatrick and got told that it was unfair to say that cuz he didn't get repz.  I was told that first team repz were gonna make him a stahhhhh. Weird.

Who'd have thought the QB who sucked least on the roster this year was Geno Smith...did not see that coming...

Archived