JETS VS 49ERS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

joewilly12

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Take a guess why those players are out of position. They don't have a true NT anymore. So they're patch working it and it shows. 

so dbs being out of position 5 yards off is because of the nose tackle? come on like snacks but we have three other very good defensive lineman and a decent not great dt replacement. And it is not like the runs are straight up the middle they are boucing towards the ends and going there.  I think this team had the great first game of the year and decided to take the rest of the season off. 7 sacks and were all over the place. The d-line should have been the strength of the team and the fact that they have sucked up front first should be enough to get the entire defensive coaching staff fired

On the other hand our offensive line sucks, if we want to get better in a hurry we need to fix that first.

Just now, LionelRichie said:

6-12, 58 yards 1 Int 

no not Petty, the #1 pick in the NFL draft Jared Goff.  Let's give Petty a chance to play b/f writing him off.  

check that...6-13 58 yds, 2 Ints    

young QB's take time to develop (kind of the definition of develop).   He has 4 games to get reps, but this is basically an extended preseason for him.  

3 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

This is why Bowles didnt want to play Petty. He's just not NFL ready and may never be...

possible but we need to know it may not be all on him our oline sucks almost as bad as the defense. He has had his moments where he has looked good

Just now, Saul Goodman said:

Petty is so bad. Hate to say it but he looks to be a backup caliber QB

Don't insult the quality backups in this league .. this is why Petty was a 4th round pick .. way too Raw for a QB his age .. I don't think anyone with realistic expectations viewed him as the future .. 

1 minute ago, LionelRichie said:

6-12, 58 yards 1 Int 

no not Petty, the #1 pick in the NFL draft Jared Goff.  Let's give Petty a chance to play b/f writing him off.  

That's not necessarily writing him off but it's a peek into why Fitzpatrick was starting still. 

TBH I think Bowles has handled the QB situation well even as unpopular as that may sound 

The season is long over so it doesnt even bother me that they are losing to the 49ers. 

The problem is that you would like to see some glimmers of hope throughout the course of the game. There's just not a lot to like on the field right now.

Enunwa and Anderson are definitely proving that they can be solid NFL receivers. Thats about it.

Archived