The Next Circus: Kaepernick

drdetroit

17 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

I think the rumors are total Bullship.  Woody, being a card carrying republican, would not stand for this is my personal opinion. 

It just makes no sense for anyone to know what will happen a year from now today.  Its pure speculation.  Why would anyone even want Kaep?  He hasnt played well in years, Id rather start Geno with less nonsense around him.  

6 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I'm kind of loving the high horse heads on this one threatening to abandon the team. First off, no you're not. Second, this organization has signed players that systematically ran organized crime rings centered around the torturing and maiming of animals, serial women abusers, and an idiot that led police on a high speed chase with a minor in the car. But a guy wearing an offensive pair of socks, that's the line? Stop it.

I'd root for them to lose while he's on the team. True story. 

6 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I'm kind of loving the high horse heads on this one threatening to abandon the team. First off, no you're not. Second, this organization has signed players that systematically ran organized crime rings centered around the torturing and maiming of animals, serial women abusers, and an idiot that led police on a high speed chase with a minor in the car. But a guy wearing an offensive pair of socks, that's the line? Stop it.

Kaepernick killed kids.

Archived