Rex to be fired as soon as Monday: Report

Maxman

On CBS just now. They have enough.

Rumor is Tyrod Taylor is about to be benched. People are pushing for Jones to get the starting job.

Rex will be fired at the end of the season. But if they get blow out today, it could happen as soon as Monday.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Maxman said:

On CBS just now. They have enough.

Rumor is Tyrod Taylor is about to be benched. People are pushing for Jones to get the starting job.

Rex will be fired at the end of the season. But if they get blow out today, it could happen as soon as Monday.

CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS EVERYWHEREERE CHRISTMAS TIME IS HEEEEEEEERE.

3 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

When you think about it, Rex getting himself fired after less than 30 games makes him a genius

"Well, we never lost a fight in our life. Ever. And we ain’t losing this one, and that’s a true statement. Not just because we are badasses—because we are, individually—but collectively, it’s a lot different. To this day, no man is going to whip me. Why? Because I’ve got my brother with me."

Just now, dbatesman said:

When you think about it, Rex getting himself fired after less than 30 games makes him a genius

+1

With the Jets, the idea was to self-preserve as long as possible to get an extension and a second job elsewhere.  With the Bills, the idea was to get fired as quickly as possible.  He's made over $20,000,000 simply by being a loudmouth in the emerging social media era.

He'll write a book called "How An NFL Head Coach Can Make The Most Money With The Least Amount Of Effort", it'll compete on the Best Seller list with Darrelle Revis' "How To Play NFL Free Agency To Get The Most Undeserved Contracts From The Most Teams".

SAR I

Archived