Rex to be fired as soon as Monday: Report

On CBS just now. They have enough.

Rumor is Tyrod Taylor is about to be benched. People are pushing for Jones to get the starting job.

Rex will be fired at the end of the season. But if they get blow out today, it could happen as soon as Monday.

• Upvote 3
  • Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some lucky ass team is going to get themselves an amazing mastermind D.C.! As long as they have 3 stud DL, 4 amazing CB's, and 4 awesome LBers, they should be top 5 in defense every year.

CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS EVERYWHEREERE CHRISTMAS TIME IS HEEEEEEEERE.

I don't have any tremendous negative feelings towards Rex and actually wished him well when he left but some of the posters out here who continued to say "if only Rex were here..." owe everyone a big

2 minutes ago, AFJF said:

@Maxman, please check the board before posting new topics :)

Your thread was second. When I merge them it always does it based on time. Mine appears first. Please check the board. :)

• Upvote 2
6 minutes ago, JiF said:

The Bills are dumb.  They could still make the playoffs, why leak this?

Maybe we can do a swapsies and bring our guy back! 

Yes we need more a return engagement of the circus 

• Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, JiF said:

The Bills are dumb.  They could still make the playoffs, why leak this?

Maybe we can do a swapsies and bring our guy back! 

Do it Woody! Bring in Rex and Kaep! End my suffering and let me be free once and for all!

3 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

When you think about it, Rex getting himself fired after less than 30 games makes him a genius

"Well, we never lost a fight in our life. Ever. And we ain’t losing this one, and that’s a true statement. Not just because we are badasses—because we are, individually—but collectively, it’s a lot different. To this day, no man is going to whip me. Why? Because I’ve got my brother with me."

• Upvote 3
Just now, dbatesman said:

When you think about it, Rex getting himself fired after less than 30 games makes him a genius

+1

With the Jets, the idea was to self-preserve as long as possible to get an extension and a second job elsewhere.  With the Bills, the idea was to get fired as quickly as possible.  He's made over $20,000,000 simply by being a loudmouth in the emerging social media era.

He'll write a book called "How An NFL Head Coach Can Make The Most Money With The Least Amount Of Effort", it'll compete on the Best Seller list with Darrelle Revis' "How To Play NFL Free Agency To Get The Most Undeserved Contracts From The Most Teams".

SAR I