Jump to content

Rex to be fired as soon as Monday: Report


Maxman
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Someone was sarcastic on the internet?

No. Way.

I like that you think sarcasm gives you license to personally attack people. 

 

I like that you think it's any of your business to get involved.

Or to tell me that I should be ok with a snotty sarcastic response but can't be just as sarcastic and snotty in response.   Or telling someone they acted like a twat is a personal attack.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Jet Nut said:

I like that you think it's any of your business to get involved.

Or to tell me that I should be ok with a snotty sarcastic response but can't be just as sarcastic and snotty in response.   Or telling someone they acted like a twat is a personal attack.

Public-facing message board. If you choose to post here, you choose to have it be everybody's "business".

Sarcasm happens. If it offends you so much, you need a thicker skin. Calling people names and insulting them personal when all they've done is be sarcastic, is making it personal.

You do it all the time. I'd put you as top-3 of thinnest skinned people who post here... and perhaps #1 overall at rapid escalation from typical smart-ass discussion to personal attacks. 

For instance, watch what happens next here... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, JetFanWithNOPSL2017 said:

 

 


Reported, Mr Thin Skin

 

 

That's twice.  Got it.  

But question, since i don't care what I'm called, never have reported anyone who has called me far worse, who's the thin skinned one? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Public-facing message board. If you choose to post here, you choose to have it be everybody's "business".

Sarcasm happens. If it offends you so much, you need a thicker skin. Calling people names and insulting them personal when all they've done is be sarcastic, is making it personal.

You do it all the time. I'd put you as top-3 of thinnest skinned people who post here... and perhaps #1 overall at rapid escalation from typical smart-ass discussion to personal attacks. 

For instance, watch what happens next here... 

Actually who gives a shlt what you think the rules of the internet are or your importance here.  Again, it someone is told dont act like a twat they havent been attacked.

Im thin skinned?  You have no clue what I am.  I dont tell you or anyone else how to respond to others and whats acceptable.  Move on already

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

I think Bills management has overrated their talent. And in this case Rex doesn't deserve to be fired. It looked for a while like he was getting something out of this team. Unless there is dissension behind the scenes and he can't get this group of players to perform. There were inklings of that last year in Buff, too. Same goes for Bowles or any coach. If you've lost the locker room you do deserve to be fired. As for comparing Rex to BB he couldn't hold Belichick's jock strap. Even he will tell; you that. Saying BB would be nothing without Brady is assuming NEP would not have been a successful franchise without TB. Even when in Cleveland when BB was a beginner as a head coach he worked with and developed some of the top people in football including Nick Saban. Your analysis is short sighted. You're going only by W-L record and assuming that he wouldn't have won with another QB. I think he definitely would have. But we don't know that. 

developing other coaches and execs is great but he wasn't winning w/o Brady and would be a DC somewhere today if not for Brady.  Rex has been a better HC than BB was pre Brady and it's not really close.

he had Kosar who led Cle to 3 title games and couldn't get to POs w/ him

he had Vinny who would lead us to title game and made 1 PO w/ him

he had Bledsoe who helped NE reach a SUPER BOWL and went 5-13 w/ him

no Brady and BB is a DC somewhere today. It's as simple as that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Actually who gives a shlt what you think the rules of the internet are or your importance here.  Again, it someone is told dont act like a twat they havent been attacked.

Im thin skinned?  You have no clue what I am.  I dont tell you or anyone else how to respond to others and whats acceptable.  Move on already

It's not the rules of the internet. It's the rules of Jetnation.

You are thin-skinned, you just proved my point.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

That's twice.  Got it.  

But question, since i don't care what I'm called, never have reported anyone who has called me far worse, who's the thin skinned one? 

You are.

You're flipping out because he made a sarcastic joke.

The answer is you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Integrity28 said:

You are.

You're flipping out because he made a sarcastic joke.

The answer is you.

He made a joke? When did that happen?  Do you even know?

Better yet, I'm flipping out?  I told him to stop acting like a twat.  Thats flipping out to you?  LOL, OK

Do me a favor, want to discuss, PM me.  Otherwise leave it alone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Actually who gives a shlt what you think the rules of the internet are or your importance here.  Again, it someone is told dont act like a twat they havent been attacked.

Im thin skinned?  You have no clue what I am.  I dont tell you or anyone else how to respond to others and whats acceptable.  Move on already

You are exceptionally thin skinned, and the most angry, vitriolic, aggressive, insulting and difficult to converse with poster I've just about ever encountered.

Every time someone makes an honest effort to engage with you, it quickly devolves to insults and aggression.  

You're the living embodiment of the old gif:  SmashHeadIntoKeyboard.gif

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Warfish said:

You are exceptionally thin skinned, and the most angry, vitriolic, aggressive, insulting and difficult to converse with poster I've just about ever encountered.

Every time someone makes an honest effort to engage with you, it quickly devolves to insults and aggression.  

You're the living embodiment of the old gif:  SmashHeadIntoKeyboard.gif

Uh, huh

Thin skinned.  Coming from you thats priceless.  Whatever.

Every time, every comment or discussion devolves.  OK

Some of you have a need to turn every disagreement into something more when disagreeing.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Scott Dierking said:

Overachieving? That is not something that can be quantified logically. Coming to the Bills, Rex was given a charge of making the playoffs. It is one that he stated himself. He will be 0-2 in that, after this season. So in that respect, he is not achieving his own stated goal.

He also took over a defense that was a Top 5 unit the season before he arrived, then proceeded to run it into the ground. 

For years people said "If only Rex had a QB!"   He finally got himself a QB, and what happened.....the defense sucked and now the QB has gotten ruined and benched. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Uh, huh

Thin skinned.  Coming from you thats priceless.  Whatever.

Every time, every comment or discussion devolves.  OK

Some of you have a need to turn every disagreement into something more when disagreeing.

 

"It's not up to you if you're an a$$hole, it's up to everybody else"
- Louis CK

 

When many people tell you you're thin skinned, you don't get to lash out at all of those people.  That's the time you need to take a look in the mirror, internalize it, and make some changes.  We're all here for you when you're ready to admit you have a problem. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

"It's not up to you if you're an a$$hole, it's up to everybody else"
- Louis CK

 

When many people tell you you're thin skinned, you don't get to lash out at all of those people.  That's the time you need to take a look in the mirror, internalize it, and make some changes.  We're all here for you when you're ready to admit you have a problem. 

I say that to my GF.  I call her insensitive at times and she says..."NO..Im not".  I tell her THAT is for me to decide not you. :)

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Actually who gives a shlt what you think the rules of the internet are or your importance here.  Again, it someone is told dont act like a twat they havent been attacked.

Im thin skinned?  You have no clue what I am.  I dont tell you or anyone else how to respond to others and whats acceptable.  Move on already

You're a nut. That's who.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

"It's not up to you if you're an a$$hole, it's up to everybody else"
- Louis CK

 

When many people tell you you're thin skinned, you don't get to lash out at all of those people.  That's the time you need to take a look in the mirror, internalize it, and make some changes.  We're all here for you when you're ready to admit you have a problem. 

And if you can find an example of lashing out at anyone who called me thin skinned, where you can find a single post where I'm the one telling someone to be nicer, dont talk back or use certain words or where I threaten to report someone for what theyve said I'll listen.  Its the internet, someone calling me names never has and never will make me report someone.  Calling someone a girl for threatening to report me or because they feel attacked after telling them dont act like a twat?.  How old are we?  How big a deal are we making this?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

And if you can find an example of lashing out at anyone who called me thin skinned, where you can find a single post where I'm the one telling someone to be nicer, dont talk back or use certain words or where I threaten to report someone for what theyve said I'll listen.  Its the internet, someone calling me names never has and never will make me report someone.  Calling someone a girl for threatening to report or because they feel attacted after telling them dont act like a twat, not seeing the problem or even the attack.  How old are we?

 

It's pretty silly to report people.  THAT I agree with.  Those reports go directly to Max's phone every single time.  It's a bullsh*t way to handle things.

But by the same token, you do tend to be a common denominator when topics "devolve".  Maybe not as much as some other posters, but it's definitely noticeable. When that occurs a lot, and many people tend to agree, it no longer is up to you to say that isn't the case.  Perception is reality.  If you're perceived by many people to be thin skinned....guess what.....its true. 

Only way to change that perception and prevent topics from devolving in the future is to take the high road, not accuse others of being the cause.

I believe in you.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

 

It's pretty silly to report people.  THAT I agree with.  Those reports go directly to Max's phone every single time.  It's a bullsh*t way to handle things.

But by the same token, you do tend to be a common denominator when topics "devolve".  When that occurs a lot, and many people tend to agree, it no longer is up to you to say that isn't the case.  Perception is reality. 

It is silly.  Thinking he has more to worry about than this nonsense.

I agree though.  I can be salty, I get that.  But I also take plenty and dont whine about it.  

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

It is silly.  Thinking he has more to worry about than this nonsense.

I agree though.  I can be salty, I get that.  But I also take plenty and dont whine about it.  

We've made a lot of progress today, and are all the better for it.

Next week's group therapy session will focus on joewilly12, nyjunc, and the Ape. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

He made a joke? When did that happen?  Do you even know?

Better yet, I'm flipping out?  I told him to stop acting like a twat.  Thats flipping out to you?  LOL, OK

Do me a favor, want to discuss, PM me.  Otherwise leave it alone.

No, I don't want to PM you. Everything I have to say is fair, and fit, for collaborative discussion. 

Again, you continue to prove me right as rain.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Uh, huh

Thin skinned.  Coming from you thats priceless.  Whatever.

Every time, every comment or discussion devolves.  OK

Some of you have a need to turn every disagreement into something more when disagreeing.

 

Like calling people a twat. Obviously.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Integrity28 said:

No, I don't want to PM you. Everything I have to say is fair, and fit, for collaborative discussion. 

Again, you continue to prove me right as rain.

Then we're done.

But at least you can pat yourself on the back thinking you've proven yourself right about something.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Like calling people a twat. Obviously.

Like telling someone to not act like a twat.

Obviously something you continue to overlook and argue about.  Turning it into something more than it was.  But thanks for clarifying 

And turning a simple couple of post disagreement between 2 posters into a hijacked thread.  A disagreement you should have sat out of

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

And if you can find an example of lashing out at anyone who called me thin skinned, where you can find a single post where I'm the one telling someone to be nicer, dont talk back or use certain words or where I threaten to report someone for what theyve said I'll listen.  Its the internet, someone calling me names never has and never will make me report someone.  Calling someone a girl for threatening to report me or because they feel attacked after telling them dont act like a twat?.  How old are we?  How big a deal are we making this?  

You didn't call him a girl. You called him a twat.

Girls aren't twats. 

?How old are we?" is the operative question here... how old are you? In that when someone is sarcastically dismissive of your internet rantings and ravings, you call them a twat and flip your lid completely? And that is only today's example. I've had interactions with you where you go far beyond one name.

I hate to break it to you, but the measure of maturity is now how quickly one's blood pressure goes up and insults and shouting matches ensue. Quite the opposite really. 

Peace be with you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

Like telling someone to not act like a twat.

Obviously something you continue to overlook and argue about.  Turning it into something more than it was.  But thanks for clarifying 

And turning a simple couple of posts disagreement into a hijacked thread.  

What part of "you are a twat" is the disagreement? And to which football-specific argument is it a disagreement for?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Then we're done.

But at least you can pat yourself on the back thinking you've proven yourself right about something.  

^^^

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Like telling someone to not act like a twat.

Obviously something you continue to overlook and argue about.  Turning it into something more than it was.  But thanks for clarifying 

And turning a simple couple of post disagreement between 2 posters into a hijacked thread.  A disagreement you should have sat out of

^^^ Not done?

giphy.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...