Todd Haley...

Snell41

I will probably get flamed for this, and I mentioned this in another thread a while back, but I really like Todd Haley as a HC option if we ditch Bowles. He has a great pedigree, has been a HC before, has done a great job in PIT as OC, and he's just the kind of doosh personality to light a fire under some of these guys. Plus he's an offensive minded coach that I'd be a lot more confident in making the decisions on grooming or replacing Hack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haley is like Norv Turner, Wade Phillips....great coordinator. Terrible head coach. 

The dude is a hot head. Asking him to lead a team is a recipe for disaster. Great O\C though. The Jets shouldn't have been cheap when they had a chance at getting him.

16 minutes ago, Snell41 said:

I will probably get flamed for this, and I mentioned this in another thread a while back, but I really like Todd Haley as a HC option if we ditch Bowles. He has a great pedigree, has been a HC before, has done a great job in PIT as OC, and he's just the kind of doosh personality to light a fire under some of these guys. Plus he's an offensive minded coach that I'd be a lot more confident in making the decisions on grooming or replacing Hack.

Might be  very good idea. He worked here, heck, his dad ran the draft here for a very long time. And given how awful things ended in KC think he has a chip on his shoulder, which is a good thing. 

1 hour ago, Snell41 said:

I said it a long time ago too.  His father coached here, he coached here.

But Bowles isnt getting fired so...

Archived