Tannehill possible ACL tear

FTL Jet Fan

14 hours ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

He is due 14 million by March. That's why he was probably crying on the sideline after he came back from the locker room. I am sure they stick with Tannehill, he might not be ready for the start on camp

Don't ACLs take a year of rehab? 

screw them no one feels bad for us. injury or no injury. I lived in Ft Lauderdale for 30 yrs so screw em, feel bad for the player but fir the team and and fans them be the breaks (I was told many times down there) Bunch of classes jerks and morons they have for fans. I have had parents send their kids to curse at me for wearing a Jet hat

1 minute ago, rammagen said:

screw them no one feels bad for us. injury or no injury. I lived in Ft Lauderdale for 30 yrs so screw em, feel bad for the player but fir the team and and fans them be the breaks (I was told many times down there) Bunch of classes jerks and morons they have for fans. I have had parents send their kids to curse at me for wearing a Jet hat

I am with you on that, I hate the Dolphins more than anything especially their delusional fan base.

1 minute ago, drsamuel84 said:

Interesting to see what they do now in the offseason, they won't release Tannehill but now you do have another team in the mix for a veteran QB type.  Ftiz to the Phins?

Lets hope. Maybe Cutler? He had his best year under Gase. Probably too expensive if Tannehill takes a reduced salary, which I doubt. They will need to bring someone in. It depends on the severity of the injury.

This probably puts his career in Miami up in the air now. There were questions about whether or not he was the right guy for the job. Now he's going to miss the chance to get that team to the playoffs, was very average for most of the year, and is probably going to miss most of next year as well.

Romo to Miami might make a lot of sense for the Dolphins in the off season if they believe they are a win now team.

1 minute ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

This probably puts his career in Miami up in the air now. There were questions about whether or not he was the right guy for the job. Now he's going to miss the chance to get that team to the playoffs, was very average for most of the year, and is probably going to miss most of next year as well.

Romo to Miami might make a lot of sense for the Dolphins in the off season if they believe they are a win now team.

Tannehill was having a meh season too. Better than our QBs, but in general, meh.

3 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Tannehill was having a meh season too. Better than our QBs, but in general, meh.

I think I'd have to explore the possibility of getting a guy like Romo now if I'm the Dolphins. Which probably spells the end for Tannehill down there.

I think he's a capable QB. But he has not played up to his draft slot. It's going to be interesting to see Miamis approach in the off season.

Man, I would love to be the team that deals a death blow to Miamis playoff chances by beating them this week.

35 minutes ago, drsamuel84 said:

Interesting to see what they do now in the offseason, they won't release Tannehill but now you do have another team in the mix for a veteran QB type.  Ftiz to the Phins?

smith might be the guy.  he's from Miami, and has played fairly well against them

16 minutes ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

I thought he has improved under Gase. I don't know if Matt Moore can get them to the playoffs.

he has improved but he is what he is.  he will have some good moments but overall isn't a guy capable of leading a team to the playoffs.  they weren't winning b/c of the QB.

That stinks long term but I still like their playoff chances. If the Ravens fall tonight and the Phins take care of business the next two weeks against the Jets and Bills, they're probably in before week 17. The Broncos could very well lose out with their remaining schedule. The Ravens still have the Pats tonight and then at Pitt in week 16. The loser of the South can't finished better than 9-6-1. 

17 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

I'm going to have a hard time feeling bad for the fish or tannehill. 

Objectively, sure, I can say "tough break".  Tannehill seems an ok dude, and losing your #1 QB sucks no matter who you are.

As a Fan, I don't pitty them, I enjoy their hardship.  But I never enjoy it coming from injury.

Tannehill loses to us a lot. I have come to depend on him to lose to us. He got bailed out in Miami by his special teams. He was on his way to losing another one.  This change disturbs me.  Of course, if we figure out how to stop the run we will probably beat them in our place.  It is going to take a bit for Petty to trust throwing it to Marshall when he is covered.  He is not taught to do that.  That is how Fitz got a lot of completions.  Weird.  I think Petty will hold up against Miami and we might win-if the DL does their job

6 minutes ago, jack48 said:

Tannehill loses to us a lot. I have come to depend on him to lose to us. He got bailed out in Miami by his special teams. He was on his way to losing another one.  This change disturbs me.  Of course, if we figure out how to stop the run we will probably beat them in our place.  It is going to take a bit for Petty to trust throwing it to Marshall when he is covered.  He is not taught to do that.  That is how Fitz got a lot of completions.  Weird.  I think Petty will hold up against Miami and we might win-if the DL does their job

I don't think he has ever played well against us, he single handedly kept us in that game in Miami.

32 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Im more scared of matt moore then i am of tannehill.  More can sling it around.

I don't know about that, but Moore can sling it. They love Tannehill in Miami. You think he is the next Tom Brady down here. they call him the man of steel. I cant stand dolphins fans. Don't want to see anyone injured but wouldn't blink an eye if he tore both. They are a team on the rise and a threat. Gase is a good coach.

7 minutes ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

I don't know about that, but Moore can sling it. They love Tannehill in Miami. You think he is the next Tom Brady down here. they call him the man of steel. I cant stand dolphins fans. Don't want to see anyone injured but wouldn't blink an eye if he tore both. They are a team on the rise and a threat. Gase is a good coach.

he is durable but that is one of the few good things you can say about him as a QB.

Archived