Shared Stadium Fiasco

joewilly12

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

SELL OUT I who cares how rich you are or what you own no one cares this is a football message board. 

You sell out tickets to opposing teams fans for a profit real fans dont sell out tickets they attend every game. 

Money got you season tickets not loyalty or commitment to the Jets if that were the case you would be sitting in a porto-john in in the parking lot. 

So, to summarize your latest epiphany:

Rich people can buy what they want and don't care about how many games you attended in the past.

This is good.  We're making progress.

SAR I

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How do you feel when SELL OUT I calls you a degenerate? 
You are an Upper Decker he despises you. 
Wake up and smell the arrogance. 

Now you have completely left the world of reality. My seats are in the LSL. I will be in them on January 1. As usual you are just making up fantasies.

Anyhow I am done with you and your lies, fabrications and bull. Have fun rooting for your Cheaters, troll.

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

He/she is probably a blue collar  upper decker degenerate who probably burns and farts its what you been saying all along. 

I don't care.  NOPSL is at least rational.  I can at least have a decent conversation with him.

He's Count Dooku.  I'm not sure if I can trust him, but he's a professional, he's respected.  You're Jar Jar.  No one knows what the f-ck you're even talking about.

SAR I

4 minutes ago, JetFanWithNOPSL2017 said:

Now you have completely left the world of reality. My seats are in the LSL. I will be in them on January 1. As usual you are just making up fantasies.

I intend to go to the Bills game as well, it's a long way to August and training camp, would like one more taste of football before it's over.

PM me.  We can get together in the lot before the game, put a face with the name.

SAR I

BTW

Hope the family sickness turns out to be like viral thing my 20 month old granddaughter came down with around two weeks ago. Wife and I were called in for four days of emergency baby sitting. Fever and no appetite and on the fourth day, lethargy and just wanting to sleep. Kids called their Doc and he told them to get home and take her to Cornell Weill. After a night of tests they still couldn't rule out blood infection.

Fortunately it turned out to be only viral and fever broke on weekend and by last Tuesday TG she was back to a 100 percent normal kid.

Big relief

12 minutes ago, JetFanWithNOPSL2017 said:

BTW

Hope the family sickness turns out to be like viral thing my 20 month old granddaughter came down with around two weeks ago. Wife and I were called in for four days of emergency baby sitting. Fever and no appetite and on the fourth day, lethargy and just wanting to sleep. Kids called their Doc and he told them to get home and take her to Cornell Weill. After a night of tests they still couldn't rule out blood infection.

Fortunately it turned out to be only viral and fever broke on weekend and by last Tuesday TG she was back to a 100 percent normal kid.

Big relief

So glad it turned out okay, that must have been frightening.

My 4 year old had it on Monday, it was gone by Tuesday, he was back to normal on Wednesday.  My wife and oldest son got it last night, they are already up and eating.  So hopefully this is a 24 hour strain.  I've washed my hands so much tonight they're about to fall off.  Trying very hard to avoid getting it, otherwise there will be no one here to take care of anyone. 

And if I do get it, would be nice if it were around 4:25 tomorrow, this way I could sleep through the NE debacle.

SAR I

Archived