Under / Over for Saturday's Attendance - maybe 30,000

OH THE PAIN

First game I'm going to all season.  Gotta figure there'll be a few others that are happy the horrible Fitz-era is finally over, and will show up to see progress.

With that said, freezing rain is potentially the worst forecast possible.  

0 degrees, snow and windy you can bundle up for.  

Low 30s while soaking wet from the rain, and roads that could potentially freeze over for the drive home just sucks.

I say over 30k for kickoff, but less halfway through 3rd quarter if there's a steady rain/mix.

2 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

How are club  seats warm?

I think he means if you watch from the Club.  Against Indy one of my buddies was like "eff this, I'm watching from inside" and he left the seat to go watch from the club.  Still had pretty much the same view of the field, just out of the elements.

2 minutes ago, JetFanWithNOPSL2017 said:

With all due respect, there aren't that many Stinky Fish fans here or anywhere. They have about 30000+ fans at their home games disguised as empty seats for every game.

Their bandwagon crashed after 1985 or so and most diehard Dolphans are now Patriot or Cowboy "fans"

a sleeping fanbase in the area like Cowboys and Raiders fans.  The great 70s teams have huge fanbases in this area and when they are good the fans come out.

44 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

a sleeping fanbase in the area like Cowboys and Raiders fans.  The great 70s teams have huge fanbases in this area and when they are good the fans come out.

I agree. Unfortunately there will a significant amount of Dolphin fans to put up with Saturday night.  This is a huge game for them, would love to put a hurt on them!

38 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

I agree. Unfortunately there will a significant amount of Dolphin fans to put up with Saturday night.  This is a huge game for them, would love to put a hurt on them!

huge game?  With Moore at QB?  LOL.  Their season is as over as ours.

9 hours ago, drdetroit said:

There are more Dolphins fans in the New York area than in Miami.  

When I'm down in florida i cant get over how few Fin fans there are down here and how casual they are.  Even at the stadium.  Its like bad date afternoon.  Guys who hardly know the game sitting next to their girls who are texting all game long,

11 hours ago, JetFanWithNOPSL2017 said:

With all due respect, there aren't that many Stinky Fish fans here or anywhere. They have about 30000+ fans at their home games disguised as empty seats for every game.

Their bandwagon crashed after 1985 or so and most diehard Dolphans are now Patriot or Cowboy "fans"

Or dead

Archived