#### New York Jets vs Miami Dolphins --- The Official Game Thread ####

Maxman

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, gEYno said:

No you didn't.  As usual, you just said words.  Lee's assignment on that play was to cover the TE.  It was quite literally his job on that play.

Apparently he's never seen coverage linebackers cover more than 10+ yards down field.

It astounds me how many draft picks we spend on defense, and yet the best we get is swiss cheese.

How can this defense make all the scrubs to ever play QB in the NFL look like HOF?  That is the question I would like Woody to answer with his defense-minded coaches.

BTW, it doesn't sound like ASJ has been involved. 

BTW, it sounds like WR's can seem to catch a ball.

1 minute ago, bostonmajet said:

like arguing with my 7 year old... one bad throw (or 5) out of a young QB isn't the end; his is making smart decisions - that is the biggest thing to lean.

.. enjoy your unhappiness

Good luck you're 7 year old is stubborn as ****. He had more then one bad throw. 

I'm looking at naked chicks while I'm watching, not really unhappy 

Just now, CanadaSteve said:

It astounds me how many draft picks we spend on defense, and yet the best we get is swiss cheese.

How can this defense make all the scrubs to ever play QB in the NFL look like HOF?  That is the question I would like Woody to answer with his defense-minded coaches.

BTW, it doesn't sound like ASJ has been involved. 

BTW, it sounds like WR's can seem to catch a ball.

Gaily doesn't use TE's it just is what it is .. secondary just flat out sucks all they way around.. no intimadaters or good coverage at safety ..  same for linebackers .. 

Archived