#### New York Jets vs Miami Dolphins --- The Official Game Thread ####

Maxman

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Good luck you're 7 year old is stubborn as ****. He had more then one bad throw. 

I'm looking at naked chicks while I'm watching, not really unhappy 

Actually, at 7 it is a great attribute - as an adult not so much...

.. stay classy with the nude picts... it is a different kind of sad... enjoy

1 minute ago, Scoop24 said:

Gaily doesn't use TE's it just is what it is .. secondary just flat out sucks all they way around.. no intimadaters or good coverage at safety ..  same for linebackers .. 

can we stop making the excuse "chan doesn't use tight ends"? maybe it's time to can the guy since he relies on shotgun formations and running 4 WRs.  on a team that has bad WRs.

"We got our asses kicked. For only the 2nd time this season, we got our asses kicked. I thought I saw some quitting out there, so we'll address that in the locker room."-Bowles about an hour from now.

"After looking at the tape, we decided that everyone played hard. Just mistakes, we didn't get our asses kicked."-Bowles the day after.

Just now, stoicsentry said:

"We got our asses kicked. For only the 2nd time this season, we got our asses kicked. I thought I saw some quitting out there, so we'll address that in the locker room."-Bowles about an hour from now.

"After looking at the tape, we decided that everyone played hard. Just mistakes, we didn't get our asses kicked."-Bowles the day after.

REBUILDING

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

No because that is what a rebuild is. You want a full rebuild? Here it is.

A full rebuild looks like a ton of older, underperforming players, a young defensive lineman just signed to a mega contract who then quits on the field and several mediocre young players who are only in the game because the older players in front of them are hurt? I don't want a full rebuild, then.

Just now, stoicsentry said:

A full rebuild looks like a ton of older, underperforming players, a young defensive lineman just signed to a mega contract who then quits on the field and several mediocre young players who are only in the game because the older players in front of them are hurt? I don't want a full rebuild, then.

Then you will live in mediocrity for eternity.

This defense should be ashamed of their efforts

Another scrub playing QB and he gets to throw 4 touchdowns.

I would bench and IR the starters for the remainder of the season to embarrass the **** out of them.  See if they have any sack to show up next year and earn the money they are getting paid.

Archived