#### New York Jets vs Miami Dolphins --- The Official Game Thread ####

Maxman

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I REALLY REALLY hope we do not draft any more QB's for a bit.

This team needs to draft and pick up an OL first.  We could draft Andrew Luck next year and it wouldn't matter.  Dallas gets it; Cheaters get it; Green Bay gets it; LOTS of teams get it.  This team got it for one draft 10 years ago. 

Just now, CanadaSteve said:

I REALLY REALLY hope we do not draft any more QB's for a bit.

This team needs to draft and pick up an OL first.  We could draft Andrew Luck next year and it wouldn't matter.  Dallas gets it; Cheaters get it; Green Bay gets it; LOTS of teams get it.  This team got it for one draft 10 years ago. 

BAd OT draft.

1 minute ago, Scoop24 said:

He has to call out his protections .. there's disguising them well and are confusing him .. young QBs always struggle with this 

That was my reaction too.  Petty in the pre-snap read should have seen that and audibled a run.  He did it earlier in the game.

5 minutes ago, stoicsentry said:

How can you keep Bowles after this game? After you combine what's happened this season with the performance in this game and games like the one against Indy? It's not about requiring him to be the perfect coach on day 1, it's about requiring him to not run the team completely into the ground.

You realize that we have a ton or rookie, 1st year and inexperienced players playing right now...give me a break with all of this nonsense from you all. They ARE PLAYING ALL OF THE YOUNG GUYS...this is what happens. 

Archived