#### New York Jets vs Miami Dolphins --- The Official Game Thread ####

Maxman

2 minutes ago, RSJ said:

They are coming clean off the line. Its a protection issue. With the called protections. Watch football much? lol

What's the call made on the line that Brady and Peyton make that tells their line "Please block the massive DE's whose only responsibility is to sack me"? I know, it must be Omaha, no wonder Manning said it so often...it all makes sense now. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, drdetroit said:

He might be worse than Kotite.

At least Kotite's teams played hard.  He had no idea what he was doing but the players played.

Agreed , and he was an offensive coach who's offense was light years ahead of Bowles defense ....I can't believe how unprepared and uncompetitive our defense is .

5 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

You seriously suggesting that Fitz would have had a magical formula to avoid the center not knowing the snap count???

Come on Man.......

I'm saying that's not even issue with Fitz simply because he is going to call out those protections before the ball is even hiked .. but hey let's simply just blame the Oline .. cause where hoping Petty turns into a stud QB .. I'm just calling it like I see it and like I said you see this a lot whe it comes to young QBs .. especially one who admitted he learned a lot about defensive fronts playing madden this year. Oline is still trash tho  .

Just now, Hael said:

The hit on Petty was a snapcount problem.  That's either on Petty or the Center, we can't know, but i'd venture to guess its probably Petty who is off by a split second.  Maybe he said a wrong word or something like that.

The first one was the Center not knowing the snap count or simply making a mistake.

The second one was on Gailey and Petty.  The Dolphins used the same blitz two plays in a row.

Just now, Tony The Wiz said:

Chad is gone after this year. If Bowles didn't have the year he had last year he would be gone too. Every team has 2nd strings but most well coached ones come in and at least play smary but in this game they look lost. This is coaching. 

Let them all go.  Hire Coughlin.

1 minute ago, Scoop24 said:

I'm saying that's not even issue with Fitz simply because he is going to call out those protections before the ball is even hiked .. but hey let's simply just blame the Oline .. cause where hoping Petty turns into a stud QB .. I'm just calling it like I see it ..

Lol, Fitz DID NOT call out the protections. Mangold did. The OL that Petty is playing behind is MUCH worse than the one Fitz had. Just stop it. You are wrong.

7 minutes ago, shawn306 said:

Welcome to the "Growing Pains" of a young QB" Hope you guys have a few years for this one

7 minutes ago, shawn306 said:

Welcome to the "Growing Pains" of a young QB" Hope you guys have a few years for this one

IF it means they actually stick with it?  ABSOLUTELY.  I just sat through  four horrendous years as a Leafs fan, including the first overall pick last year.  And I am glad I did.  Good looking young team with a DEEP minor league system.

Just now, johnnysd said:

Lol, Fitz DID NOT call out the protections. Mangold did. The OL that Petty is playing behind is MUCH worse than the one Fitz had. Just stop it. You are wrong.

Welp I'm done with conversation .. just notice since Fitz has entered the game guys aren't running in unblocked .. 

Archived