#### New York Jets vs Miami Dolphins --- The Official Game Thread ####

Maxman

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

The Jets made a backup QB look like a Hall of Fame QB tonight. 

Pathetic 

Todd Bowles it all falls on me all about me I'm the head coach it all falls on me. 

Matt Moore been a jets killer . Dude always play well against us 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Petty can't make pre-snap reads.  The Dolphins used the same exact blitz two plays in a row and the result was that devestating hit you guys saw.  He's a good kid, has a great arm and is alot of fun to watch after watching Fitzvomit for 12 weeks but we really need to sign a veteran qb or draft a qb to be next year's starter.

Also on that play knowing he was gonna get ******* destroyed he completed a pass for 30+ yards into the red zone. 

He needs help with some presnap things and it's the first time I've heard him audible and check plays at the line. He threw a touchdown doing that and had the right read multiple times.

The most unforgivable drop was the third down comeback route where his arm hard is just too strong and accurate for the cb who thinks he can get the pick only to see he ball whizz by and hit Brandon Marshall who is too busy staring at Fitz to complete the catch.

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

Thanks head scout Willy! What would we do without you! A guy who can tell what a players ceiling is after 3 games ...dude the jets should sign you. We could go places on this league with a know it all like you.

Dude he looks like Geno Smith maybe worse. Get a clue. 

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

You obviously don't watch the Jets enough. Yawn. Bye.

So you concede the debate and run away.  Expected.  When you have proof Geno throws his picks on check downs, post it.  Else be quiet and stop making statements you can't back up.  

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Dude he looks like Geno Smith maybe worse. Get a clue. 

My bad man, you're right I should get a clue. Next time a 2nd year player with 3 starts, a high school o line and uninterested offensive weapons play a game..il have a much better idea of where the kid is going. Thanks for the insight.

2 minutes ago, Ken Shroy said:

Haven't you read the posts?

Petty cant take a hit

The OL is fine, Petty sux.

Petty can't read the D

Petty sux and isn't the 1

Truly ridiculous.

In fairness, the middle ground in the argument would be that he still looks like a project, which is fine. But considering we already have a project in Hackenberg who was a higher pick and who according to some of the coaches comments, was making up ground on Petty in terms of skill and ability to pick up the offense, it's easy to envision Petty being the odd man out come next season. 

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

My bad man, you're right I should get a clue. Next time a 2nd year player with 3 starts, a high school o line and uninterested offensive weapons play a game..il have a much better idea of where the kid is going. Thanks for the insight.

He holds onto the ball too damn long he throws aimless wild downfield throws he's careless with the football didnt you just watch the same damn game I did. 

Are ou Bryce Petty's dad?

Just now, elgoman said:

So you concede the debate and run away.  Expected.  When you have proof Geno throws his picks on check downs, post it.  Else be quiet and stop making statements you can't back up.  

No, I know Geno checks down lol. I don't have to explain myself to YOU out of all posters...who the hell are you anyway? I'm on a phone. If I wasn't ld supply his whole career check down passes and make you look dumb but you do that on your own so why try..

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

You are wasting your time with these young idiots.

Just now, joewilly12 said:

He holds onto the ball too damn long he throws aimless wild downfield throws he's careless with the football didnt you just watch the same damn game I did. 

I repeat.......3rd start. I repeat....uninterested Brandon Marshall....he has Powell and Anderso playing hard..explain how he can be successful like that!?!?!

I repeat.......3rd start. I repeat....uninterested Brandon Marshall....he has Powell and Anderso playing hard..explain how he can be successful like that!?!?!

No signs of anything good an occasional nice pass out of 15 throws dude I hope to hell I'm wrong I like this kid but he doesn't seem to have what it takes. 

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

No, I know Geno checks down lol. I don't have to explain myself to YOU out of all posters...who the hell are you anyway? I'm on a phone. If I wasn't ld supply his whole career check down passes and make you look dumb but you do that on your own so why try..

You made the argument Geno throws his picks on check downs.  It is your responsibility to back that argument up. You choose instead to prevaricate and make excuses.   Support your statement or don't argue it. 

6 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Unintersted weapons?  His WR's played hard. So did Powell. Enunwa's catch over Rambo was amazing.

19 minutes ago, drdetroit said:

Tbh if we had a real qb on the roster instead of Fitzgarbage, Gayno and the two young scrubs we're probably 8-7 instead of 4-10.

Our OL isn't good but it's not terrible.  I've seen way worse Jet Offensive Lines.  1996, 2005

Would be tough to pull off 8-7 when we've only played 14 games.

4 minutes ago, elgoman said:

Lolololol ... Geno is a sack-o-$h*t

so is Bowles 

no need to dissect the $h*t

Just now, drdetroit said:

Unintersted weapons?  His WR's played hard.  Enunwa's catch over Rambo was amazing.

Marshall in particular. He has no safety net in the form of a tight end. His safety net has to be Powell. Powell is out there running too, dude has to get tired eventually. The excuses are pointless.

People catch lightening in a bottle sometimes ...Fitz threw 6 TD's in a game before..doesn't make him any better afterwards.

Bryce Petty is all show no go all talk no action so far he hasnt shown Jets fans a damn thing anyone who defends him is delusional at this point. 

Marshall in particular. He has no safety net in the form of a tight end. His safety net has to be Powell. Powell is out there running too, dude has to get tired eventually. The excuses are pointless.

Well you guys are the ones making excuses.

All I'm saying is we need another qb for next year.  I like Petty I think the kid played hard and is fun  to watch but we need a veteran qb

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Dude what positives did he show us tonight? You want to defend crap wipe first 

40 yard bomb TD, over the middle passes with barely any time. Intelligent check down to Powell, he had to think quick..he waited until he was for sure open and pitched. That's intangibles. The 2 minute drill he was hitting guys left and right..all that with an o line that can't protect sh*t. Stop playing me like Petty didn't do sh*t good.

Archived