Interesting situation

Klecko73isGod

Week 17 result  

71 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want the Jets to do week 17?

• Win, and most likely hand Rex Ryan a loss in his final game as a head coach.
    • Tank it for a draft pick.

On 22/12/2016 at 2:12 AM, RutgersJetFan said:

1. We beat Rex, blow each other for a few hours on the forum about it, then sadly come to the realization that we just cost ourselves 2-3 draft slots.

It's highly improbable that a win against Buffalo will move us 2-3 draft slots.

Right now we're tied on record with the Rams, who play SF this week and the Cards the next, both at home. Certainly possible we end up swapping places with them (5 to 6).

But other than that - Chargers are one game up on us, they play the Browns this week and KC the next. Assuming they beat the Browns we'd have to win our last two just to tie with them. Bengals and Cards are 1.5 games up on us, and Philly are two up, so again we'd need to win both our games to even have a chance that we drop below any of them.

On the flip side ... we're one game up on Chicago, and they play the Skins at home this week, then @ Vikes to finish. If they win one of those, we could go above them to the 4th spot.

So realistically we're in 4-6 territory, currently sat at 5.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/21/2016 at 5:13 PM, Flushing Roots said:

I'm in a quandary about what to do with my tickets to that game.

I'm leaning towards giving them away if anyone in my circle of friends will take them.

I am hoping when I offer they will not look at it as an insult.

Donate them to United Way and take the tax deduction.  Maybe it will scare the kids straight and make them become Giants fans.

Archived