Giants-Eagles Thursday Night Football Game Thread

joewilly12

I rooted for the Cheaters in both Super Bowls. I never root for the Giants.
Excluding Jet playoff games and the Monday night miracle and the Sunday shootout in 1986 vs the Fish, my favorite regular season game was O'Brien to Toon 1988 to knock the Giants out of the playoffs.
ISIS vs Giants I'll be chanting T E R R O R I S T S

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Jetster said:

I don't like the Giants but that holding big time on Nolan Carroll, if that was Buster Skrine flags would have been flying.

Its criminal what they get away with on both sides of the ball. NFL clearly wants the Giants in the SB this year 

4 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

Its criminal what they get away with on both sides of the ball. NFL clearly wants the Giants in the SB this yea

Lol you just got done saying the Giants were robbed calls, but NFL wants Giants in the bowl lol.. no.. i think most definitely they want cowgirls vs cheatriots

16 minutes ago, drdetroit said:

Jets fans who root for the Giants = LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never really cared.. To me the better the Giants do the more pressure is on woody and the jets to invest to attempt to keep up.. If Giants were 5-11 every yr, woody may be satisfied with 7-9 seasons.. So to me their success is the twisting of the knife to woody

2 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Never really cared.. To me the better the Giants do the more pressure is on woody and the jets to invest to attempt to keep up.. If Giants were 5-11 every yr, woody may be satisfied with 7-9 seasons.. So to me their success is the twisting of the knife to woody

Last time the Giants won a Super Bowl Woody Johnson told Mike Tanenbaum to trade for Tim Tebow

Nuff Said

3 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Lol and he would have done that ANY yr tebow was available ? 

Agreed but your idea that the Giants playing well motivates Woody to suddenly be a a caring owner doesn't make sense.  Woody does care, his problem is he's not bright and meddles.

I'd rather Woody go be the ambassador to Lichtenstein and let Mac do his job next offseason

15 minutes ago, drdetroit said:

Agreed but your idea that the Giants playing well motivates Woody to suddenly be a a caring owner doesn't make sense.  Woody does care, his problem is he's not bright and meddles.

I'd rather Woody go be the ambassador to Lichtenstein and let Mac do his job next offseason

I don't know if it does for sure.. Giants success sure has to torture him though..It may make him more impatient and not complacent.. Maybe would have a little more urgency.. Doing the right thing and firing bowles now, not next yr.. 

8 hours ago, drdetroit said:

8 hours ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

I don't know if it does for sure.. Giants success sure has to torture him though..It may make him more impatient and not complacent.. Maybe would have a little more urgency.. Doing the right thing and firing bowles now, not next yr.. 

I think it has to get under his skin that right across the hall in the Meadowlands is a team that won 4 SB's, 5 appearances since 1986.  3 since Woody has taken over.  It shows he is clearly doing something wrong. 

27 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

I think it has to get under his skin that right across the hall in the Meadowlands is a team that won 4 SB's, 5 appearances since 1986.  3 since Woody has taken over.  It shows he is clearly doing something wrong. 

the only differences btw the Jets and Giants since woody took over is they have played in weaker division most of the team, weaker conference most of the time and they have gotten huge breaks along the way.  

Archived