Head coach Todd Bowles in the hospital...

Matthew007b

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bowles did not look so good a few weeks ago, it might have been after the Rams game. It was like the losing and the pressure had gotten to him. He looked very reserved and subdued during his presser. I have no knowledge on what his medical ailment is and hope he's ok. But he wasn't the same guy that night. He usually has a stronger presence. Look, Todd is a big guy, he's overweight and looks heavier than I can remember in the past. Coaching esp this team is not good for your health. 

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Head Coach in his 1st game.  Quarterback in his 4th game.  Bill Belichick in his 383rd game.

Billal Powell may set the NFL record for rushing attempts in a single game [45, Jamie Morris, Redskins, 1988]

SAR I

Don't think so.. Pats have a great run D, the passing D has a lot of holes like ours. Why they made fitz look good first game.. Hope gailey lets petty loose and see this kid throw 400 yards..

21 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Don't think so.. Pats have a great run D, the passing D has a lot of holes like ours. Why they made fitz look good first game.. Hope gailey lets petty loose and see this kid throw 400 yards..

Like ours?  The Pats are only giving up 16.5 points a game.  Tops in the NFL

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Probably got that abdominal bug going around. Puke and crap like your going to die for 8 hours. Takes 3 days and fluids to get better. Son had it and we ended up in the emergency room to get him an IV. Hopefully something self limiting like that. Get well soon Coach. 

My son too. Has taken about 4+ days of lots of bed rest and  intestinal fun. 

Get well soon, coach.

1 hour ago, Rangers9 said:

Bowles did not look so good a few weeks ago, it might have been after the Rams game. It was like the losing and the pressure had gotten to him. He looked very reserved and subdued during his presser. I have no knowledge on what his medical ailment is and hope he's ok. But he wasn't the same guy that night. He usually has a stronger presence. Look, Todd is a big guy, he's overweight and looks heavier than I can remember in the past. Coaching esp this team is not good for your health. 

If he is a bit overweight, this stomach bug will be something of a help. 

29 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Actually I apologize,  Not point wise but yards wise, the Pats are ranked right with us.

How are they doing that with out giving up Points?

11 minutes ago, flgreen said:

Actually I apologize,  Not point wise but yards wise, the Pats are ranked right with us.

How are they doing that with out giving up Points?

Guess with time of poss? they don't punt much and Brady moves slow with his short passes.. they also seem to dial up the blitz on 3rd down well and get the sack before getting rained on.. They haven't had a good pass D for yrs, remember Sanchez even looking good passing on them ha 

18 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

Yeah. You have 4 kids? That IS brutal.

Nah, they're beautiful, best thing I've ever done.

Daughter #1 is sick now, I just scooped up a pound of the best chicken wings in Bergen County from my downstairs bathroom floor and walls, she almost made it to the toilet.

So it's me and Son #3 and Clorox Bathroom Spray with Bleach for the rest of the evening.

SAR I

Archived