Jump to content

2017 Mets thread!


adb280z
 Share

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Anthony Jet said:

Not to mention you could buy the worst seat in the house, never go to your seat and watch the game live from centerfield

Watching a game behind the centerfield fence is a horrible view . Tickets are overpriced and there is not one seat in the stadium where you can see the ENTIRE field (all of fair territory ) . Poor engineering .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Pretty ******* awesome. One of the best parks in the country tbh. No idea what that nutjob is talking about.

The focus is NOT on baseball . It's about everything else (this food , that food , this restaurant ) . We are there to watch baseball , remember ? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Todd Zeile and Doug Williams in the studio today. A breath of fresh air. Watching the pre and post game has always been a pleasure of mine even when the team is bad. It goes back to when I was a little kid sneaking in Kiner's Korner late at night.

The show now with Applehead and Figgy is the worst out there. It ******* sucks. Is this the Coupons nickel and dimeing the thing being penny wise? IDK. We have the best Booth and an unwatchable studio show. Fuch that 

 That gotta fix it next year. They gotta lose both those guys. They're horrible. Okay, I'm done

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Todd Zeile and Doug Williams in the studio today. A breath of fresh air. Watching the pre and post game has always been a pleasure of mine even when the team is bad. It goes back to when I was a little kid sneaking in Kiner's Korner late at night.

The show now with Applehead and Figgy is the worst out there. It ******* sucks. Is this the Coupons nickel and dimeing the thing being penny wise? IDK. We have the best Booth and an unwatchable studio show. Fuch that 

 That gotta fix it next year. They gotta lose both those guys. They're horrible. Okay, I'm done

Bring back Bobby O . Let's Go Gsellman .

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Chaotic April over and done, and they have won 3 series in a row. 1 game back from .500 and going for the sweep tomorrow. Reyes hitting and Conforto is probably the best player on the team right now. Team's been winning playing small ball too.

Crazy. It's almost like a baseball season is really long and should be viewed in the aggregate; and maybe that throwing hissy fits in April is stupid.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

X-rays negative on Cabrera. But that looked bad. MRI scheduled.

Possibly we'll see Rosario. Conforto is really looking good. So is Bruce. Rivera keeps hitting. Jose back in form. Ces and Duda on the mend. Plenty of positives.

Maybe we bring in Doug Fister. I really hated losing Lugo, he has some bulldog in him. But we'll see how Sandy deals with the staff...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Tell me we didn't just ******* suspend a guy because of a dildo.

Sorry, can't tell you that.  Said dildo appeared in a photo Friday night, and the suspension supposedly began yesterday.  On the other hand, given the way Harvey has been going lately, skipping a start may not be the worst thing for him.  With all the drama surrounding this team, its easy to lose sight of the fact that we have won 6 of 8.  

Hopefully Wilk will give us something today; would be nice to finish off the sweep.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Lith said:

Sorry, can't tell you that.  Said dildo appeared in a photo Friday night, and the suspension supposedly began yesterday.  On the other hand, given the way Harvey has been going lately, skipping a start may not be the worst thing for him.  With all the drama surrounding this team, its easy to lose sight of the fact that we have won 6 of 8.  

Hopefully Wilk will give us something today; would be nice to finish off the sweep.

Maybe it's funny, maybe. But in today's world it doesn't work. Maybe they should've let it go tho and kept it in house. The winning trumped the negativity from some of the media. Maybe they tried to keep it quiet but somebody leaked it.

And where did he get it, wtf was he doing with it? It's gay if you ask me, but boys will be boys.

When you consider everything that he's dealt with since he came aboard it's really hard to not understand the good job Terry has done here. He's earned his money, and the team never says die, even when they actually sucked for real. Yet there's fans out there that swear he's an idiot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

It's not the dildo. It's supposedly an ongoing thing ala mo wilk. This guy is and always has been douche 

Ha ha. Guess I shouldn't jump to conclusions :blink:

I guess Matt needed some Matt time away from the team :huh:

Smh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I love what a dumpster fire this team is right now, but am annoyed it is so early in the season. Jah forbid some kind of mid-season renaissance happens where we have to hear about the NY fight/fire/spirit or some bullsh*t. I'm also annoyed and worried that a player as awesome as Rosario is in this org, especially since you probably just ruined Syndergaard too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, section314 said:

I think Harvey has a serious partying issue. Really think he may need some help. This crap has been going on for too long, now. 

Long season, no biggie, April and May don't matter. Lets not have hissie fits

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

I love what a dumpster fire this team is right now, but am annoyed it is so early in the season. Jah forbid some kind of mid-season renaissance happens where we have to hear about the NY fight/fire/spirit or some bullsh*t. I'm also annoyed and worried that a player as awesome as Rosario is in this org, especially since you probably just ruined Syndergaard too.

Thanks for your input, it's very much appreciated. Have a good day sir.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm kind of excited to watch the Mets play a non-NL East team this week.  And it just so happens this is a year the Giants suck.  Maybe they can get another series win.

Then again, this team is snake bitten so I expect something really bad to happen this week. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...