The Official Jets vs. Cheaters Christmas Eve Game Thread

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just love watching Harris in one-on-one coverage with RB's.....You would think Jet coaches do that on purpose it happens so often.

You just made four posts in a row, on this page you have what, a dozen+ already?  Mostly short, content-free expressions of rage. You're a spammer.   You're not part of the discussion, you r

Can Petty just go away?  Let's see Hack

5 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

I've seen more screen shots or Hackenberg on this telecast then any other person, this has to piss everyone off not just me right?

Piss you off because the Jets drafted a QB in the 2nd round who can't even dress for a game he's that bad? Yeah. That's upsetting. 

• Upvote 2
Just now, jetswinbaby! said:

What does Bowes even say to this embarrassment of a team at halftime?

Gentlemen, you may not respect me, but please be prepared to explain to your pastor tomorrow why you chose Christmas Eve to quit on the baby Jesus before halftime. 

Just now, Beerfish said:

Anyone that wants rex back is f'ed in the head.   We have a horrilbe coach so lets get another horrible coach because he is a good quote.

Rex is a way better coach than Bowels.  If we bring back Bowels next season we might not win 3 games

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, southparkcpa said:

Do you see it now.......

What I see is poor execution and a terrible scheme on D. When their receivers are that open and little pass rush. We've had some stops so you can't say no effort. But if it continues some of these guys will quit on us. 

Just now, CrazyCarl40 said:

Piss you off because the Jets drafted a QB in the 2nd round who can't even dress for a game he's that bad? Yeah. That's upsetting. 

problem is that he won't make progress as long as bowles is HC.   if nothing else, that reason alone should mean the end of Bowles tenure.   

They have to fire this coaching staff, rarely would i say that a 2nd year group should be fired but its obvious to anyone who watches this team that this staff, is inept, dumb, taken for a ride by the players, ill prepared, awful in game calls, no scheme.