The Official Jets vs. Cheaters Christmas Eve Game Thread

Warfish

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Everybody wants to rebuild but doesn't want to watch the youngins get beat up by the best team in football.

This is what rebuilding looks like folks, we don't need to rebuild..... we are doing it right now.

I'll be happy to see a rebuild if we legit get rid of the dead wood, the dead wood inclduying coaches are all still here.

3 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Everybody wants to rebuild but doesn't want to watch the youngins get beat up by the best team in football.

This is what rebuilding looks like folks, we don't need to rebuild..... we are doing it right now.

This has nothing to do with rebuilding, this a team embarrassing itself. No young players are showing anything 

Just now, kevinc855 said:

This has nothing to do with rebuilding, this a team embarrassing itself. No young players are showing anything 

This is a team with 11 players on IR (even more just plain out), no quarterback, all young players, and a team that realizes the season is over.

31 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

They have to fire this coaching staff, rarely would i say that a 2nd year group should be fired but its obvious to anyone who watches this team that this staff, is inept, dumb, taken for a ride by the players, ill prepared, awful in game calls, no scheme.

I'd have to agree. The D actually looked good the first couple games. They have regressed as well as the rest of the team. Every week Bowles says we have to get better while they continue to get worse. And as Bowles says, he takes full responsibility, so even he admits he has no answers week in and week out. Just an terrible season like I haven't seen in I can't remember when.

Just now, BigRy56 said:

This is a team with 11 players on IR (even more just plain out), no quarterback, all young players, and a team that realizes the season is over.

Put all of that aside, all of it, then isolate on all coaching that has nothing to do with the above and it is still atrocius. 

You know what kills me, is that the Jets have a ton of injuries and new players out there... Yet the gameplan looks to my untrained eyes like the same one they were using week 1... It's like the coach hasn't even tried to change things.. So, so stubborn...

Just now, Jimmy 2 Times said:

The only thing I'm upset about is everyone knew Petty was going to get hurt again.   Why the **** isn't Hack dressed?  He can hand the ball off a few times and get his feet wet.

Yea xorrect me if im wrong but how common is it to have your second round pick never in uniform?  Wtf? 

3 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

the Chicago Bears have 19 players on IR and are down to the 3rd QB

they are giving full time effort every game and do not look as awful as the Jets.

not even talking about results , just effort.

Archived