The Official Jets vs. Cheaters Christmas Eve Game Thread

Warfish

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That was a catchable ball. Do you think every pass to Edelman is right on target. But their guys make the plays. 

Get out of here,well wide and high like most of his passes, receiver has to be a contortionist to catch the pass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

God it's so easy to say now.... But I didn't want Fitz... And I also didn't want them to waste that 2nd pick on Hack... Should have grabbed an OT/OL at that point, stuck him out there, and see what Geno could have done all year.

Granted Geno is hardly a leader so who knows if the team would have tried any harder.

I'm pretty sure Harris just played the last 6-7 downs with his hand in the dirt because Williams is the only guy even trying on the line. The fact that he's not benching any of these guys is ******* pathetic. Richardson and Wilkerson should have been pulled way long ago. The way they've conducted themselves on the field today is some of the saddest crap I have ever witnessed on a football field and the fact that Bowles refuses to hold either of these guys accountable for anything is a nice summation of this entire poopstain of a season.

Archived