The Official Jets vs. Cheaters Christmas Eve Game Thread

Warfish

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

LOL denial 

No not really. I mean, either way Burris is a rookie, he's going to make mistakes, but that was a complete acting job by Hogan and the refs gave him the call. Even the two announcers agreed.

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

The team sucks this is a football game thread where men are discussing football a mans game sorry it hurts your feelings. 

well I can go so many ways with this first nice try at an insult where men are talking football then why are you here?  I think your feelings are hurt because I called you out for not grading the entire team just the players you hate and that is inept. This team does suck as well as your observations which are partial at best.

Your little try at insulting my man hood is laughable at best and the last threat of a fool. But being in the holiday spirit I will end it there. and would ask you end it also as it seems your feelings are hurt by by an alternative view.

2 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I'm pretty sure Harris just played the last 6-7 downs with his hand in the dirt because Williams is the only guy even trying on the line. The fact that he's not benching any of these guys is ******* pathetic. Richardson and Wilkerson should have been pulled way long ago. The way they've conducted themselves on the field today is some of the saddest crap I have ever witnessed on a football field and the fact that Bowles refuses to hold either of these guys accountable for anything is a nice summation of this entire poopstain of a season.

But people are forgiving bowles because we are injured and young.  He does everything a coach needs to do in all phases in a horrible fashion,.  He's like the substitute teacher that the whole class takes advantage of.

Just now, Beerfish said:

But people are forgiving bowles because we are injured and young.  He does everything a coach needs to do in all phases in a horrible fashion,.  He's like the substitute teacher that the whole class takes advantage of.

It's unbelievable. And the worst part of it all is this is exactly the spot where you would want to get Hackenberg some playing time. It's a blowout, pressure free, and New England has all their 2nd and 3rd stringers in. What exactly is the point of Fitzpatrick right here? A moral FG?

2 minutes ago, rammagen said:

well I can go so many ways with this first nice try at an insult where men are talking football then why are you here?  I think your feelings are hurt because I called you out for not grading the entire team just the players you hate and that is inept. This team does suck as well as your observations which are partial at best.

Your little try at insulting my man hood is laughable at best and the last threat of a fool. But being in the holiday spirit I will end it there. and would ask you end it also as it seems your feelings are hurt by by an alternative view.

No hurt feelings not that guy I am not in denial this ia a bad football team top to bottom no one can defend that. 

6 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

to be fair...wouldn't you rather be on the Cheaters too?

Ya right. Karma is definitely against the New England Cheaters! Merry Christmas!

Just now, joewilly12 said:

No hurt feelings not that guy I am not in denial this ia a bad football team top to bottom no one can defend that. 

No one is defending this team you got mad and your feelings hurt because I criticized the way you were criticizing the team. This team being bad is not Petty's fault no-one could help this team between coaches poor performances poor coaching, poor playing, but lets take it out on a player with all of 4 starts and everyone knew was going to be a project.

Just now, rammagen said:

No one is defending this team you got mad and your feelings hurt because I criticized the way you were criticizing the team. This team being bad is not Petty's fault no-one could help this team between coaches poor performances poor coaching, poor playing, but lets take it out on a player with all of 4 starts and everyone knew was going to be a project.

My feelings arent hurt you obviously dont know me. The team deserves all the criticism it is getting from everyone in the game thread you failed to recognize I'm not the only one ridiculing the entire team. 

what we are seeing are years of bad drafting coming home to roost, we have no depth at really any position. This is sad I went to the store and came back to this score. fans need to fire Woody there have been way to many of these years for us. At least as a Met/Knick/Ranger fan I have seen some success but this team can not build upon any success and then go on to be bad.

Archived