The Official Jets vs. Cheaters Christmas Eve Game Thread

Warfish

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, joewilly12 said:

Football is a team sport. Petty isn't the answer. Those are my opinions. 

and what I am saying is after 4 starts no-one can know Petty is not the answer you can have a hunch a suspension even a feeling but be logical in your criticism. Is that to hard to do without trying to insults ones manhood (trying to be a little bit of an internet bully there).  I called you because you were just picking on the young the qb without comp[laining about the rest of the team at the time as you say football is a team sport it would nice to see a good oline in front of him because no matter who is at qb they are in for a rough time with that blocking.

My opinion is after 4 starts behind this crap oline no-one can really tell what Petty is. He has made good plays and bad plays that is what young qbs do. To make matters worse the defense which should have carried this team has sucked beyond comparison and have been a complete let down.

1 minute ago, fltflo said:

Can't wait for the day that damn stadium is half empty and we are kick there arse and tons of the bandwagoners are denying they were ever patriot fans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell me about how it feels, I'll be waiting in heaven.  Because being a jet fan has been hell on earth 

Just now, Scoop24 said:

Did u think a bad team with our injury list was gonna play better today ? 

A normal team?  Yes.  This team with this coaching staff?  No.

go and watch a team like cleveland play, totally devoid of talent and put up a fight each week.

Just now, rammagen said:

and what I am saying is after 4 starts no-one can know Petty is not the answer you can have a hunch a suspension even a feeling but be logical in your criticism. Is that to hard to do without trying to insults ones manhood (trying to be a little bit of an internet bully there).  I called you because you were just picking on the young the qb without comp[laining about the rest of the team at the time as you say football is a team sport it would nice to see a good oline in front of him because no matter who is at qb they are in for a rough time with that blocking.

My opinion is after 4 starts behind this crap oline no-one can really tell what Petty is. He has made good plays and bad plays that is what young qbs do. To make matters worse the defense which should have carried this team has sucked beyond comparison and have been a complete let down.

Petty holds onto the ball way too long Petty cant make a decision Petty under throws WR's Petty is not the answer 

1 minute ago, rammagen said:

Well, hopefully, the Jets get a hall of fame line, Gronk, Julio Jones, TY Hilton, and Antonio Brown in the off-season so Petty can be fairly evaluated.

23 minutes ago, fltflo said:

Get out of here,well wide and high like most of his passes, receiver has to be a contortionist to catch the pass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fouts thought it was a catchable ball, too. Yeah, receivers have to make good catches. Not every ball is going to be right to the guy. They catch them why not our receivers.

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Petty holds onto the ball way too long Petty cant make a decision Petty under throws WR's Petty is not the answer 

again after 4 games behind this line with this protection from a project qb what did you expect? seriously you said you knew foot ball.... what is holding the ball to long? seriously because behind this line it could be 1 second on some plays and 4 seconds on other plays? This oline needs a complete rebuild before anyone can think about having a good qb performance. As you said foot ball is a team game and this oline uscks

Just now, rammagen said:

again after 4 games behind this line with this protection from a project qb what did you expect? seriously you said you knew foot ball.... what is holding the ball to long? seriously because behind this line it could be 1 second on some plays and 4 seconds on other plays? This oline needs a complete rebuild before anyone can think about having a good qb performance. As you said foot ball is a team game and this oline uscks

What positives has he shown you that you would argue make him a consideration to be a successful NFL QB?

2 can play this game. I will be waiting for your answers. 

2 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Well, hopefully, the Jets get a hall of fame line, Gronk, Julio Jones, TY Hilton, and Antonio Brown in the off-season so Petty can be fairly evaluated.

are you seriously come on if you can't add to a conversation why pad your post count?  I am not asking for a hall of fame offensive line just one that can consistently block? is that too much to ask for, because again if you are grading a qb after 4 starts with oline I need to question allot of things. Did anyone here actually think he was gonna light the world on fire. For about every bad thing Petty has done he has done 1 good thing.

Getting any qb behind this oline is asking for trouble plan and simple

Bryce Petty has no idea what he's doing back there. You seriously wanna turn the reigns to him and let him start next season? And you're telling other people they don't know football!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Archived