The Official Jets vs. Cheaters Christmas Eve Game Thread

Warfish

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply
are you seriously come on if you can't add to a conversation why pad your post count?  I am not asking for a hall of fame offensive line just one that can consistently block? is that too much to ask for, because again if you are grading a qb after 4 starts with oline I need to question allot of things. Did anyone here actually think he was gonna light the world on fire. For about every bad thing Petty has done he has done 1 good thing.
Getting any qb behind this oline is asking for trouble plan and simple

There's no conversation. There's common sense, and there's you trying to make a case that we should all get on the Petty train.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Maccs great WR corps so much depth and talent LOL 

I would rather see Mac go than Bowles.  

This talent level is awful, the cap position is awful and there's so little youth to be excited about.   It's hard to fathom but this team is in much worse position than it was when he took over.

If I took a role where my job was to fix a failing organization and two years later the organization was in worse shape than when I took it over - I would expect to be fired.

Just now, FidelioJet said:

I would rather see Mac go than Bowles.  

This talent level is awful, the cap position is awful and there's so little youth to be excited about.   It's hard to fathom but this team is in much worse position than it was when he took over.

If I took a role where my job was to fix a failing organization and two years later the organization was in worse shape than when I took it over - I would expect to be fired.

Both need to go

Just now, joewilly12 said:

TIME FOR CHANGES MAJOR CHANGES NO MORE EXCUSES THIS IS ROCK BOTTOM 

Heh I guess if we want to grab something positive (ehh?) then maybe it's this... There is little doubt this is rock bottom. They can and should make changes to improve from here... Next season could be different with the right changes... Now they just have to, you know, make those changes...

1 minute ago, Saul Goodman said:

This was a nice sh*t sandwich to get served on Christmas Eve.

My friends and family have tired of razzing me any longer though, so at least there's that...

I have to spend the night with family and friends a dominate Giants crowd and my bro in law the Cowboys fan............

Just now, Joejet said:

How many times are you going to write this?  I see your "self imposed" ban was unsuccessful!

Im wishing our owner a Merry Christmas is there anything wrong with that?  You have issues, if you dont like reading what I post put me on ignore. 

I reported you for calling me a bad name hopefully justice is served. 

Archived