The Official Jets vs. Cheaters Christmas Eve Game Thread

Warfish

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sheldon Richardson not saying much in the post game cant blame this guy with the way things are and for me it starts on the coaching level. 

Losing makes Sheldon sick and it makes me sick too. 

This team is poorly coached and lacks discipline. 

Sheldon Richardson it is what it is he's a pissed off NY Jets player wake up Woody Johnson we need changes on this team. 

Brandon Marshall is up to his old ways i respect Sheldon who plays hard all the damn time. 

57 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Im wishing our owner a Merry Christmas is there anything wrong with that?  You have issues, if you dont like reading what I post put me on ignore. 

I reported you for calling me a bad name hopefully justice is served. 

What a crybaby.  You post the same drivel over and over and over and then get upset when someone calls you out.  Report away!!

Just now, Joejet said:

What a crybaby.  You post the same drivel over and over and over and then get upset when someone calls you out.  Report away!!

No I havent since Max asked me not to but your onslaught of attacks continues sooner or later it will all come back on you like it should have long ago. 

You attack the truth because you cant handle it. 

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

No I havent since Max asked me not to but your onslaught of attacks continues sooner or later it will all come back on you like it should have long ago. 

You attack the truth because you cant handle it. 

I can handle the truth, go back and read your posts and you will see that you have been posting the same crap over and over.  You don't have to believe me, just go back and see for yourself!

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

So you guys can ridicule and name call others and think its alright I've done nothing wrong today. 

Get over yourselves this isn't about you.

I'm neither ridiculing you, nor calling you names.

I'm expressing my hope that our hosts ban you, because I find your contribution here exceedingly lacking, spammish and distracting, even with you on ignore.

I get no vote, your fate is up to Max, not me.  All I get is my opinion, and the ability to express it.

Lets keep the game thread going by discussing our deep and talented WR corps or should i say professional jugglers they looked pathetic today and all season. 

RobbIe bobbles Anderson 

Devin no show often injured Smith 

Jalin who Marshall. 

Charon Peake nice run and catch today only bright spot i saw today 

They are so bad we had to being Nick Marshall to return kicks who the hell is Nick Marshall???????/

3 minutes ago, Warfish said:

I'm expressing my hope that our hosts ban you, because I find your contribution here exceedingly lacking, spammish and distracting, even with you on ignore.

I get no vote, your fate is up to Max, not me.  All I get is my opinion, and the ability to express it.

I hope they ban you this is a football game thread where men discuss football 

I did not start any bad threads or did i attack anyone 

You on the other hand  

5 minutes ago, Joejet said:

I can handle the truth, go back and read your posts and you will see that you have been posting the same crap over and over.  You don't have to believe me, just go back and see for yourself!

its a game thread the same thing happened over and over the Cheaters scored 41 points I wished Woody Johnson a Merry Christmas over and over my only mistake others have openly bashed the Jets the head coach and you say nothing to this and continue to ride my balls. 

Thats the truth 

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I hope they ban you this is a football game thread where men discuss football 

I did not start any bad threads or did i attack anyone 

You on the other hand  

You just made four posts in a row, on this page you have what, a dozen+ already?  Mostly short, content-free expressions of rage.

You're a spammer.  

You're not part of the discussion, you ruin the discussion.

7 minutes ago, Warfish said:

I have adhered to Max's wishes this thread is a game thread where men discuss football. 

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

You just made four posts in a row, on this page you have what, a dozen+ already?  Mostly short, content-free expressions of rage.

You're a spammer.  

You're not part of the discussion, you ruin the discussion.

What about you?  

You do the same thing but feel its alright. 

Let me put you on ignore to show I'm the better person. 

Merry Christmas Happy Holidays. 

joewilly12 

Petty got injured tackling a guy. It was a good play by him and he's a big guy and can put a player down. I've seen plenty of Qbs look like amateurs trying to make a tackle. Good Qbs but some of these guys couldn't tackle the waterboy. It's like watching some of these pitchers hit. But again one of the key negatives with this guy is he's too slow setting up and getting rid of the ball. It's something he will have to fix. He also has not consistently been able to lead the team to scores. Even with the big arm. Right now the Jets shouldn't consider him next year's starter. If he goes into camp next year greatly improved which is not impossible because he's only had 4 starts then he has a chance. My call right now: he'll be our backup in 2017 or off the team. 

Archived