The Official Jets vs. Cheaters Christmas Eve Game Thread

Warfish

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Yes Carl are you watching the same game? 

Petty holds the ball too long everyone sees this. 

TD NE DAMMIT 

You said if they weren't Jets they wouldn't be in the league. That's false. They both have enough talent to be NFL players. They're a 4th round pick and undrafted free agent. They're doing fine in their early career progression. Expecting them to be perfect is unrealistic and shortsighted. 

5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Yes Carl are you watching the same game? 

Petty holds the ball too long everyone sees this. 

TD NE DAMMIT 

are you watching the game the oline is the cause for allot of the situations. You onlyy seem to watching half of the game blame the oline first and foremost then the defense for having all the talent and breaking down and never generating any pressure

Just now, southparkcpa said:

We suck, not playing hard, seem to have mailed it in. 

I don't see that really so far in the game. Just getting outplayed but there is an effort. As usual the O ineffective in the 1st quarter. By the time they are warmed up game over. Not just today a lot of games. 

Hard to almost impossible to judge Petty on this game. Literally no offensive line, and in extremely poor weather conditions. 

Nonsense. Total nonsense. If we (rightly) judged Geno with the crap cast he had, I'm going to (rightly) judge Petty too. He sucks. Line or no line he has no idea what he's doing out there and it's obvious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived