The Official Jets vs. Cheaters Christmas Eve Game Thread

Warfish

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, joewilly12 said:

His fumble earlier wasnt good 

I know. First run in over a year and they were on him as soon as he got the handoff. In the rain. I am not big on excuses - but I dont think that was a great play call to start a guy off with.

4 minutes ago, rammagen said:

we have seen three yrs of Geno and three games of Petty sorry but to say he can't read defenses is wrong to say he can't elevate a crappy oline is correct, or he can't elevate other players around him is correct. ether he turns into a player or he doesn't but three games is not enough time behind this line

if he was 21 I would agree with you.  the first sack was classic petty, 1st read isn't open = sack. he's too old to give him another chance.  he had his chance, muffed it

Just now, ScarletKnight89 said:

The Pats dont have to do anything. The Jets are just handing them the game. This is so tough to watch. This looks like a lifeless football team.

On the bright side if we lose this game and next week we might be able to get rid of Bowles and this waste of time coaching staff.

we have seen three yrs of Geno and three games of Petty sorry but to say he can't read defenses is wrong to say he can't elevate a crappy oline is correct, or he can't elevate other players around him is correct. ether he turns into a player or he doesn't but three games is not enough time behind this line

Dude it's plain as day he can't read defenses. He has no idea what's going on out there pre or post snap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Dude go away look around the league and look at others who are starting in the NFL either you have it or you dont. 

OH I FORGOT!  You know more than Bill Walsh, one of the greatest to ever be apart of the game.  

What did he say?  24 games to know whether a QB has it or not?  RIGHT!  Petty gets 4 games with no OL, but YOU KNOW!

Just now, greenwave81 said:

Nick Folk signed a 4 year, $12 million contract with the Jets on March 11, 2014. Folk received a $2.1 million roster bonus, which is the guaranteed portion of the contract. Base salaries are $1,500,000(2014), $2,650,000(2015), $2,750,000(2016), and $3,000,000(2017).

He'll get cut

Just now, CanadaSteve said:

OH I FORGOT!  You know more than Bill Walsh, one of the greatest to ever be apart of the game.  

What did he say?  24 games to know whether a QB has it or not?  RIGHT!  Petty gets 4 games with no OL, but YOU KNOW!

What do you know?  I know what i have seen. Go away shoo I dont want to deal with you today....bad enough the Jets 

1 minute ago, Larz said:

if he was 21 I would agree with you.  the first sack was classic petty, 1st read isn't open = sack. he's too old to give him another chance.  he had his chance, muffed it

3 or 4 games is not enough regardless of his age. 1st read is not open his clock should be counting  but behind this line you can't judge anyone on that. even his interception should have been caught so

1 minute ago, greenwave81 said:

Nick Folk signed a 4 year, $12 million contract with the Jets on March 11, 2014. Folk received a $2.1 million roster bonus, which is the guaranteed portion of the contract. Base salaries are $1,500,000(2014), $2,650,000(2015), $2,750,000(2016), and $3,000,000(2017).

Folk cost us the Bengals came too

Maybe Mac should be fired.

Archived