The Official Jets vs. Cheaters Christmas Eve Game Thread

Warfish

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Rangers9 said:

Folk has basically had a good season. 

Except for costing us the 1st game of the year and missing at other key times.  There are so many kcikers out there if youa re getting 3.25 you better be the best in the league, he is far from it. he also can't kick for touchbacks often enough. 

Just now, ScarletKnight89 said:

We can't even get a fair evaluation of Petty because he cant stay on the field lol. Start Hack next week or have him activated if Petty is a go. We gain nothing by playing Fitz.

Fitz starts next week unfortunately.

Don't be shocked if you never ever see Hack this season or any season

3 or 4 games is not enough regardless of his age. 1st read is not open his clock should be counting  but behind this line you can't judge anyone on that. even his interception should have been caught so

Dude, he doesn't even know what his first read should be, come on already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, rammagen said:

3 or 4 games is not enough regardless of his age. 1st read is not open his clock should be counting  but behind this line you can't judge anyone on that. even his interception should have been caught so

Age matters.  I 100% guarantee you he is not in the plans for even this franchise.  he will be given a chance to win a job in camp, then get cut.  Any real NFL team would have stashed him on the PS to start the season and we would be seeing Hack go through growing pains right now, but with his age and arm it could be seen as development.

He did nothing to show he should be given another shot.  You can get a Bryce petty in any round of the draft in any year.  

2 minutes ago, Greg555 said:

Besides the Browns...is there a worse team than our Jets right now?

We are actually worse in my mind because half our team gives no effort , we are up against the cap and the browns have been in full rebuild mode for a couple of years.

Archived