Bring Bowles Back

j4jets

Just kidding. This entire CS is effing garbage. When your 2nd round raft pick doesn't even suit up while your starting QB is injured, someone needs to take the fall. And thanks Macc for your fantastic drafts! Your garbage 2nd rounder isn't even good enough to suit up! Congrats on the Leo sweepstakes though. Maybe we'll find a 2nd decent starter as well from your sh*t drafts as well. **** both of these idiots. Macc deserves no special treatment. He had the ******* opportunity to pick a bunch of starters and he effing failed in the FA as well. 

1 minute ago, ASH1962 said:

10 year extension with no fire clause for Todd and his staff! They really have done a great job the last 13 weeks, and despite injuries, put forth maximum effort.

41-0 GTFOH

Wait, what? It's 41-0? I guess after they switched the broadcast, we started sucking....or just continued to suck. 

9 minutes ago, j4jets said:

When even the broadcasters take you away and switch the game, it's time to say **** you to someone and for me, that's the CS n GM. 

I stopped watching at about 13-0, they really stopped coverage?

4 minutes ago, Larz said:

Wow. They should put poor Todd out of his misery and let him go tonight after they get home

I don't think they're getting home. I think Pats wanna continue playing even after the final whistle. 

Really is anyone here thinking we can keep Bowles. I mean really he's got to go. This team has zero pop.

I still think we will keep Bowles. I think he did alright his rookie season and it is easy to stay we are worse this year but we got hit with alot of injuries to alot of good players. Basically our entire offensive line is hurt amongst some of our other big name players who are either done for the season or who have been in and out with injuries. Sure the team is playing bad but how many teams can really do better with as many injuries to as many key positions? I think Bowles should get one more year and I think he will get one more.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, j4jets said:

Just kidding. This entire CS is effing garbage. When your 2nd round raft pick doesn't even suit up while your starting QB is injured, someone needs to take the fall. And thanks Macc for your fantastic drafts! Your garbage 2nd rounder isn't even good enough to suit up! Congrats on the Leo sweepstakes though. Maybe we'll find a 2nd decent starter as well from your sh*t drafts as well. **** both of these idiots. Macc deserves no special treatment. He had the ******* opportunity to pick a bunch of starters and he effing failed in the FA as well. 

It may not be that bad of an idea to keep him, there are a lot of highly rated QB's coming out in the 2018 draft!

35 minutes ago, Joejet said:

It may not be that bad of an idea to keep him, there are a lot of highly rated QB's coming out in the 2018 draft!

Yeah but we can get the #1 overall without him as well, thats how much Bowles has effed up.

Just now, JoJoTownsell1 said:

The only  justification for bringing Bowles back is if you think there is an Andrew Luck type franchise QB in next years draft and Bowles gives us the best chance at going winless next year. 

I do think next year's QB draft is deeper. 

The only way I would fire Bowles is if I could bring in a coach who could coach up bad talent, like Parcells did in 1997.

If Harbaugh said I will come there, I would do it.

6 hours ago, bealeb319 said:

I still think we will keep Bowles. I think he did alright his rookie season and it is easy to stay we are worse this year but we got hit with alot of injuries to alot of good players. Basically our entire offensive line is hurt amongst some of our other big name players who are either done for the season or who have been in and out with injuries. Sure the team is playing bad but how many teams can really do better with as many injuries to as many key positions? I think Bowles should get one more year and I think he will get one more.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

??????? SAY WHAT  ???????

you must be kidding??????????????????????

1 hour ago, Gen X Jet said:

Now that we are in the final week, do we get the Woody article in the tabloids: "Todd's My Guy"  "Todd Safe in '17"?

Well that'll be interesting... It's either that or the "we're going to evaluate in the next few weeks"... Because he has to say SOMETHING one of these days... I know sometimes owners talk too much and it's annoying, but he can't stay quiet about this, even if it's just to brush things off to buy himself time...

He didn't go to the game today. Ya, it's Christmas (Merry Christmas by the way all) but still... He doesn't miss many games... He left early last week and was reportedly pissed... This time he didn't even show up... That has to be a sign of something, right?

Archived