Todd Bowles Kidney Stone Update

Maxman

21 minutes ago, DMan77 said:

Drink more lemon juice! Helps dissolve them early on.

Stay away from Mineral Water as well. My dad used to drink San Pellegrino by the gallon and apparently it materially contributed to his having to pass Kidney Stones TWICE! The amount of pain he was in have made me scared to DEATH of the pain tolerance required to pass a stone, let alone TWICE KNOWING the excruciating amount of pain you are in for. 

2 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

Stay away from Mineral Water as well. My dad used to drink San Pellegrino by the gallon and apparently it materially contributed to his having to pass Kidney Stones TWICE! The amount of pain he was in have made me scared to DEATH of the pain tolerance required to pass a stone, let alone TWICE KNOWING the excruciating amount of pain you are in for. 

Same with my Dad! I had never seen him like that when he had his a while back... I was pretty much in tears while we rushed him to the hospital. We had no idea what was going on, only that he was in the most pain he'd ever been in... It's scary, there's no doubt.

I passed two stones the first was the worst lithotripsy.was needed and I was laid up on pain pills for about 3 weeks. I have lost part of a finger, separated my right shoulder twice, broke each hand and several fingers ( I used to build yachts, and took part in some fun times in the Army). By far the worst pain was with the stones.

2 hours ago, CobraVerde said:

To be standing out there in the rain getting your ass demolished while knowing after the game there is a possibility you might lose your job all while passing a kidney stone. 

well, at least Bowles knows now what Jets fans have been feeling for most of the season..

Archived