116-26

johnnyjet

That's the point total of the last 3 losses by the Jets.  That's an average of 38-9.  That not even trying.  The team has quit on bowls. There's now in fighting and bickering. TODD BOWLS AND THE ENTIRE COACHING STAFF NEED TO BE FIRED. Give Mac a shot to hire HIS coach and let him run the team. Woody get lost. Go to England for 2 years.  Remember the curse ends January 12, 2019. We need to be prepared. 

9 hours ago, RSJ said:

There is literally no way the Jets can keep Bowles. If they do they can't expect to get fans to purchase tickets next season.

I'm pretty sure woodman doesn't care about ticket sales.  The PSLs are sold.  Tickets are chump change. That's the problem. They don't care if we go.  They got paid in advance.  

14 minutes ago, kelticwizard said:

Bill Parcells won three games his first year as an NFL coach.  His major QB decision was to bench Phil Simms and play Scott Brunner.  On his staff were Bill Belichick and Romeo Crennel.

Parcells never hesitated in benching a player.  LOok what became of SIMS. PArcells literally has told a few players not to board 

the plane back. Sean Landetta for one for muffing a punt.    Has Bowles ever really benched a player until it was too late?

That Bowles and Parcells have different styles still doesn't mean that you necessarily get rid of a coach for a bad season.  There are other factors involved.  I wouldn't be surprised or dismayed if Bowles did get fired, I just think that constantly going through coaches and general managers is the answer.

16 hours ago, johnnyjet said:

That's the point total of the last 3 losses by the Jets.  That's an average of 38-9.  That not even trying.  The team has quit on bowls. There's now in fighting and bickering. TODD BOWLS AND THE ENTIRE COACHING STAFF NEED TO BE FIRED. Give Mac a shot to hire HIS coach and let him run the team. Woody get lost. Go to England for 2 years.  Remember the curse ends January 12, 2019. We need to be prepared. 

That's just the Namath curse, The Sonny Werblin bad Juju doesn't end until 2068

Sorry

Archived