Josh McDaniels

JOJOTOWNSELL

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Woody Johnson sells seats the fans finally get something to cheer about. 

We still need a pass rusher,OL,CB and young fast RB to split carries with Powell who by the way is a beast. 

OL may come around with some better conditioning and coaching. But if you get Payton and Brees the positions you list is ALL you need to worry about. Lots of free agent $$ and still some good picks to play with.

just say no to joshy.  joshy is a cheater as bad as his boss and would not be able to take the heat he would have to from the morons like manish or costello or cimini, etc.  if bowles is launched imo marrone should be the guy.  he's no nonsense and would get these guys to sit up and take notice.

49 minutes ago, detectivekimble said:

No, he goes where Belicheat lets him go.  

Also, Woody isn't firing Bowles so he can hire Josh ******* McDaniels.  This is the numbskull who drafted Tim Tebow to be his QB of the future.

Wasn't Woody the numbskull who pushed our GM to trade for Tebow?

52 minutes ago, detectivekimble said:

No, he goes where Belicheat lets him go.  

Also, Woody isn't firing Bowles so he can hire Josh ******* McDaniels.  This is the numbskull who drafted Tim Tebow to be his QB of the future.

Didn't Josh McDaniels win a playoff game with Tebow oddly Macc and Bowles have won nothing with Fitzpatrick. 

If Bowles gets fired, then my choice to be the HC would be Doug Marrone  .  If you win because of a star QB and you are an offensive minded HC, then I 'm not impressed . Rex Ryan and Mark Sanchez took the Jets to 2 AFC Championship games .  It has since been proven that Ryan is a blowhard and Sanchez should have been a last day draft pick .

There's another guy who was involved in that run to those 2 Championship games and was the coordinator of the offense. We had a top flight running game, despite subpar QB play . That guy got run out of town and is rebuilding his resume .  Those are the people I respect . If you can get anything out of what most can get anything, then you might be something . 

I don't want him. He wouldn't take the job anyways because it would mean crossing Belichick. Mangini was good friends with BB until he defied Belichick and went to the Jets who he considers the enemy which is true. Recently BB even got back at Eric vindictively when he talked Chip Kelly out of keeping Mangini as DC of SF. McDaniel had no success with Denver and he's not good as a head coaching prospect. 

2 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

I don't want him. He wouldn't take the job anyways because it would mean crossing Belichick. Mangini was good friends with BB until he defied Belichick and went to the Jets who he considers the enemy which is true. Recently BB even got back at Eric vindictively when he talked Chip Kelly out of keeping Mangini as DC of SF. McDaniel had no success with Denver and he's not good as a head coaching prospect. 

Gruden and Coughlin are both available and people are pining away for this clown.

Yes, Gruden is available Rex is taking his MNF gig so he has to coach next year

6 minutes ago, drdetroit said:

Gruden and Coughlin are both available and people are pining away for this clown.

Yes, Gruden is available Rex is taking his MNF gig so he has to coach next year

Look on Couglin what can you say. He was pushed out with the Giants who improved with a rookie HC. I know what you're going to say. They spent a ton on the defense and they are greatly improved. But just because you spend a lot of money on players doesn't mean the team will have success. Just look at us we spent a ton on defense too and they suck. I wouldn't be interested in Grudin who had problems with players. If they do get rid of Todd there are better candidates. I mean possibly Cowher would be interested. 

I don't know what they will do but I hope it is not mcdniels and I hope it is not peyton I would rather fire bowles and promote chan gailey, hire callahan as assit head coach\ol coach, and maybe even chad pennington as QB coach

Then find stud DC and replace all the coaches on defense side

2 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

Look on Couglin what can you say. He was pushed out with the Giants who improved with a rookie HC. I know what you're going to say. They spent a ton on the defense and they are greatly improved. 

Well yeah because that's exactly what happened.

9 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

Fixed.

Sorry don't agree, we had the best red zone offense last year (2015) with Fitz at QB. Brady makes any OC look great, see McDaniels tenure at Denver for Exhibit A. BTW, I agree with your basic premise that the Jets are an embarrassment.

51 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

Sorry don't agree, we had the best red zone offense last year (2015) with Fitz at QB. Brady makes any OC look great, see McDaniels tenure at Denver for Exhibit A. BTW, I agree with your basic premise that the Jets are an embarrassment.

I agree too.....  I was having fun, had a bit of Christmas in me.   We agree. 

16 hours ago, Tinstar said:

If Bowles gets fired, then my choice to be the HC would be Doug Marrone  .  If you win because of a star QB and you are an offensive minded HC, then I 'm not impressed . Rex Ryan and Mark Sanchez took the Jets to 2 AFC Championship games .  It has since been proven that Ryan is a blowhard and Sanchez should have been a last day draft pick .

There's another guy who was involved in that run to those 2 Championship games and was the coordinator of the offense. We had a top flight running game, despite subpar QB play . That guy got run out of town and is rebuilding his resume .  Those are the people I respect . If you can get anything out of what most can get anything, then you might be something . 

agree on marrone.  don't agree at all with schitty.  schutty was a horrible coach.  he didn't coach at all.  he stayed up in his little booth and never talked to the players.  he can go somewhere else.

Payton would be pie in the sky for me. Always liked him. It would give me something to get excited about next year. I doubt if the Saints seriously would dump him. Not too big on Marrone. He had a losing record in college and a losing record in NFL.

Archived