All Coaching Rumors here please..

NYJ37/12

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Tinstar said:

Question regarding Bills possibly hiring Anthony Lynn as HC .  Don't the Bills have to interview different ethnic coaches before hiring Lynn ?

Anthony Lynn is Black,  so I don't think so. 

Just now, C Mart said:

Mark Dominik: No other coaching interviews for the #Jaguars . They've honed in on their guy, w/a defensive background.

Patricia. He was my dream hire for the Jets, too. 

2 minutes ago, NYDreamer said:

I feel like the Jets did not have a back up plan again now that the Eagles did not allow their QB coach to interview.  Very strange that there have been no interviews for the OC job yet.

I don't think anybody has interviewed anywhere, at least not any of the big names

Would the Jet's consider Josh McDaniels of the Pats a disciple of Bill Belichick?

I doubt he would ever consider an interview with the Jet's.

The karma would never ignite itself. Too much hatred and jealousy.

Perhaps, trying emulating a winning philosophy just a 130 miles north up I-95?

Na, It's too easy to embrace hatred.

5 minutes ago, Maine Coon Cat said:

Would the Jet's consider Josh McDaniels of the Pats a disciple of Bill Belichick?

It's easier than proper punctuation or grammar apparently.

59 minutes ago, Maine Coon Cat said:

He's already an OC?  

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

What would people think of Bill Callahan?   Probably a polarizing choice but he has had some success and in my mind did a good job with our oline for some of time he was last here.

I'm good with him. 

Bills Head Coach Search: Latest News, Rumors, Speculation on Position

Rich Barnes/Getty Images 

The Buffalo Bills have begun their search for a new head coach after firing Rex Ryan on Dec. 27.

Continue for updates.

Bills Reportedly Favor McDermott

Tuesday, Jan. 10

Vic Carucci of ESPN reported the Bills are "zeroed in" on Carolina Panthers defensive coordinator Sean McDermott as their new head coach and could have a deal done "in the next day or so."

Jason La Canfora of CBSSports.com reported he is hearing that Bills owners are "super impressed" by McDermott.

McDermott "had a very good interview" with the Bills, reported Mike Garafolo of NFL.com on Jan. 6.

McDermott would like to hire former San Diego Chargers head coach Mike McCoy as his offensive coordinator if hired as a head coach, La Canfora noted on Monday. 

The Bills announced they interviewed McDermott on Jan. 4.

Bills Interested in Richard

Sunday, Jan. 8

The Bills announced they would be interviewing Seattle Seahawks defensive coordinator Kris Richard on Sunday night.

43 minutes ago, Joejet said:

Rich Barnes/Getty Images 

The Buffalo Bills have begun their search for a new head coach after firing Rex Ryan on Dec. 27.

Continue for updates.

Bills Reportedly Favor McDermott

Tuesday, Jan. 10

Vic Carucci of ESPN reported the Bills are "zeroed in" on Carolina Panthers defensive coordinator Sean McDermott as their new head coach and could have a deal done "in the next day or so."

Jason La Canfora of CBSSports.com reported he is hearing that Bills owners are "super impressed" by McDermott.

McDermott "had a very good interview" with the Bills, reported Mike Garafolo of NFL.com on Jan. 6.

McDermott would like to hire former San Diego Chargers head coach Mike McCoy as his offensive coordinator if hired as a head coach, La Canfora noted on Monday. 

The Bills announced they interviewed McDermott on Jan. 4.

Bills Interested in Richard

Sunday, Jan. 8

The Bills announced they would be interviewing Seattle Seahawks defensive coordinator Kris Richard on Sunday night.

WHY ISN'T MIKE MCCOY AT LEAST INTERVIEWED FOR THE JETS JOB???????????????????????????

Archived