All Coaching Rumors here please..

NYJ37/12

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Tinstar said:

Why, this has nothing to do with these candidates and all to do with getting rid of Bowles either mid season or after . Agendas take on their own lives .

It has everything to do with hiring the best DC in the league, who also happens to not have a job, instead of keeping Bowles friend in charge of the debacle that is the defense.

I don't have an agenda. I have a desire to see the Jets win, and hiring the best seems like a good way of move towards that goal.

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

Right and that's not what I asked but thank you any way.   appreciate your indepth knowledge of our new DB coach.

I posted what two people w/NFL ties posted, one being Louis Riddick, who just interviewed for 49ers GM position. Ask them specifically if you are so concerned with what Wilson was doing 24/7 365. 

23 minutes ago, C Mart said:

You call it agenda I'd call it something else but will refrain and be nice..good lawd this place is unbearable 

You don't need to refrain. Say what you've got to say... I like seeing how folks react to different styles of posting. 

I was channeling joewilly with the all caps, redundant bit... so, tell me... 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

You don't need to refrain. Say what you've got to say... I like seeing how folks react to different styles of posting. 

I was channeling joewilly with the all caps, redundant bit... so, tell me... 

It's stupid to keep harping on it...You don't like it, but It's not happening. Bowles wants to run HIS D, not Wade's. Bowles did win Asst Coach of the Year for 2014.

1 minute ago, C Mart said:

It's stupid to keep harping on it...You don't like it, but It's not happening. Bowles wants to run HIS D, not Wade's. Bowles did win Asst Coach of the Year for 2014.

As I said, channeling joewilly... you keep up well. 

2 minutes ago, C Mart said:

I don't read his crap...it's boring and non-informative

If you have a problem with redundancy, get off the internet. It's the wrong place for you.

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Considering I have he/she on ignore it doesn't matter what they say. 

No you don't. LOL

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

LOL and you are the poster child for message boards LOL 

What does this even mean???? LOL, moron.

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

Bravo

Cool, you're here... the best thing for JN is when you and joewilly starting having a heated discussion. It's like a Martian talking to a tongue-less Yeti... pure insights. Nothing tops it.

1 hour ago, section314 said:

And Denver has a QB?  

Don't they have Paxton Lynch, the quarterback that was drafted in the first round by quarterback legend, John Elway? And isn't he the same guy that many on this board wanted us to pick in the draft? 

I know it's too early to know how he will do.  That's why I would like to see us give OUR young players the same opportunity to develop, before we consider them busts. Sometimes you need to show a little patience.

49 minutes ago, C Mart said:

You call it agenda I'd call it something else but will refrain and be nice..good lawd this place is unbearable 

24 minutes ago, C Mart said:

I posted what two people w/NFL ties posted, one being Louis Riddick, who just interviewed for 49ers GM position. Ask them specifically if you are so concerned with what Wilson was doing 24/7 365. 

You should probably calm down a bit.  Someone asking you a question about something when you're presenting yourself as knowledgeable on the matter is a very normal way for  humans to have a conversation.  

I know you're a huge homer and cant handle people talking negatively about this amazing franchise we root for, so I actually didnt say anything negative to just try and appeal to your emotions.  So, I just asked you a question about something you seemed to have knowledge about and you spazzed out like a 6th grade girl who was called ugly.  

Why do you post here if you cant have a conversation with someone and this place is "unbearable"?

Curious, are you related to UnitedWhoFans?

Just now, JiF said:

You should probably calm down a bit.  Someone asking you a question about something when you're presenting yourself a knowledgeable on the matter is a very normal way for  humans to have a conversation.  

I know you're a huge homer and cant handle people talking negatively about this amazing franchise we root for, so I actually didnt say anything negative to just try and appeal to you.  Rather, I just asked you a question about something you seemed to have knowledge about and you spazzed out like a 6th grade girl who was called ugly.  

Why do you post here if you cant have a conversation with someone and this place is "unbearable"?

I think he's related to @JetFanWithNOPSL2017, because I just got a PM from that guy defending @C Mart 

lol... ******* internet... weird place

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Ive been getting PM's from @JetFanWithNOPSL2017calling me names, I thought he/she was banned. 

Yea, he's making fun of you in PM to me now. 

I tease you directly. I don't need to talk about you via PM. I really don't care that much...  you guys should arrange a meet-up.

Leave me out of it.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I think he's related to @JetFanWithNOPSL2017, because I just got a PM from that guy defending @C Mart 

lol... ******* internet... weird place

Read my posts to him too.  I was literally just asking him questions.  Like not one single bad word or knock on the hire or anything other than - "You have to wonder what this means" in regards to playing a "key role" in their development.  Because I dont know the guy and was curious about him and C Mart was acting like he knew about him.  

Very strange place indeed. 

25 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

It has everything to do with hiring the best DC in the league, who also happens to not have a job, instead of keeping Bowles friend in charge of the debacle that is the defense.

I don't have an agenda. I have a desire to see the Jets win, and hiring the best seems like a good way of move towards that goal.

3 things :

1 - Todd Bowles is the HC of the Jets and he wants to run his defensive Scheme

2 - Kacy Rodgers knows the scheme Bowles wants to run because the 2 men worked together previously and that's his choice

3 - Does anyone know if the Jets offered the Job to Phillips or even if he decline an interview .

Going by these guidelines, why keep pouring out these idea unless it's to further an agenda ?

Just now, JiF said:

Read my posts to him too.  I was literally just asking him questions.  Like not one single bad word or knock on the hire or anything other than - "You have to wonder what this means" in regards to playing a "key role" in their development.  Because I dont know the guy and was curious about him and C Mart was acting like he knew about him.  

I think these guys should all meet up, and then be stranded on the side of a snow-covered mountain until they all eat each other. 

Just now, JiF said:

very strange inded

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yea, he's making fun of you in PM to me now. 

I tease you directly. I don't need to talk about you via PM. I really don't care that much...  you guys should arrange a meet-up.

Leave me out of it.

Is that what you call it teasing? LOL please let me know when you are teasing me so I can respond back in negative way towards you. 

He/she is pming you LOL werent they banned? 

Just now, Tinstar said:

3 things :

1 - Todd Bowles is the HC of the Jets and he wants to run his defensive Scheme

2 - Kacy Rodgers knows the scheme Bowles wants to run because the 2 men worked together previously and that's his choice

3 - Does anyone know if the Jets offered the Job to Phillips or even if he decline an interview .

Going by these guidelines, why keep pouring out these idea unless it's to further an agenda ?

1 - Todd Bowles is the HC, he should focus on HC'ing, and part of that job is getting the best coordinators possible - not doing "what you want", but doing "what is best". Phillips is the best DC available, he also runs a 3-4 attack defense. It aligns philosophically with what Bowles did in Arizona, but with Wade you have the assurance that he can run his system with whoever he has on roster - because he's done it in a few places. With Bowles, you wonder if it was more about the players in Arizona, not the coach.

2 - Don't care. Phillips is a much better DC. That's all that should matter...  your example that they worked together proves the point that he hired his buddy, rather than the best candidate available.

3 - No, why would they interview him if they never fired Kacey. This is a stupid question.

These aren't guidelines, they are leaps in logic. My position is to hire the best available candidate, your's is a bunch of explanations for why things are... I have news for you, your argument is far more aligned to an agenda than mine. 

16 minutes ago, JiF said:

You should probably calm down a bit.  Someone asking you a question about something when you're presenting yourself as knowledgeable on the matter is a very normal way for  humans to have a conversation.  

I know you're a huge homer and cant handle people talking negatively about this amazing franchise we root for, so I actually didnt say anything negative to just try and appeal to your emotions.  So, I just asked you a question about something you seemed to have knowledge about and you spazzed out like a 6th grade girl who was called ugly.  

Good point. Peace out..

Archived